Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WHP with these mods?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WHP with these mods?

I know some guys get pissed with threads like these, and if u are that kind of guy, just push the back button. My question is what do you guys think my EVo 9 has at the wheels with the Buschur Racing TBE with Bullet mUffler, MBC set at 22 (or what do you guys recommend i set it to with these mods) Horsepower Freaks lower intercooler piping and ECU Re-Flash?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Same as what my sig says and what all other 9s get with those mods. You got the mods in my package...did you not save yourself money by purchasing the package itself?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yaaa i purchased the package Warr i just wanted to know the real numbers with ur package plus the LICP (including a reflash) cuz some say just with the Warr Stage 1 you'll be at like 340 but ur sig says 330 and i want to try and be as exact as i can....whats so wrong with that?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You can't be exact until you hit the dyno. It doesn't matter what any other car makes. Until you dyno, it's all a guessing game. I put 330whp to be conservative and not disappoint the few who get lower numbers than the rest. You may get 320 or you may get 350. You must dyno to find out - none of us can tell you.