Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My Evo Gone

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:11 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kordwood
Thats actually very impressive. Paying all your own rent (mortgage), food, utilities, insurance, car payments, and any tuition. All on your own! Not many can say that.
Yep, YOu'd be amazed at how many people that I know who make > 80K a year and their parents still have to help them out with mortgage & other bills from time to time.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
21 and driving a $30,000 car. Unbelievable.
well dont wanna sound like a dick but i basically pay the 617 a month for the car and then my insurance i havent asked my parents for money in a long time the only thing they ask if for me not to get another one so im respecting them and making a smarter desicion
Old Jul 18, 2006, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Brian_H
what'd the car pit you in a corner? or were you really moving when the H&R hit you?

any pics?
no pics yet but i will have some...basically i was driving and the other person gave me a nice bump when i was turning off which was making my car head into a pole and then i turned the wheel the other way and by that time i lost control of the car and slide on a island into a cable
Old Jul 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

of course what the ins. people will try to proove is that it was not a hit and run, but that you lost control of your car driving like a idiot and knew your parents were gonna kill you and you'de have to pay for the damage to whatever you hit and ins. would propbly drop your a$$ so you lied and said someone hit you and then ran. surely you rubbed some paint on the bumper before the wrecker got there right? if not then there gonna stick it to ya. i work at a shop in md where people can rent bays from us. some of our customers are investigators that use our shop to investigate stories just like the one your telling. you'de be suprised at how many times people tell that story, and youde be even more shocked to know that more than half the time they end up getting charged with ins. fraud.

just a heads up.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WhIte06evO9
well today i found out it is totaled nothing they can do, the insurance company is picking it up this thursday...I mean im pissed but then again i was paying 617 a month for the car payment and then more for insurance...

I think im going with the honda, because cops wont harass me, people wont bother me, and 350 a month for a 2006 4dr v6 6 speed with navagation is pretty nice with only 500 down and insurance probably cheaper..I dont wnat to grow up that quick but i think for the next 3 years this car would be good hold up and keep me out of trouble
WOW thats a big change.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by evil mechanic
of course what the ins. people will try to proove is that it was not a hit and run, but that you lost control of your car driving like a idiot and knew your parents were gonna kill you and you'de have to pay for the damage to whatever you hit and ins. would propbly drop your a$$ so you lied and said someone hit you and then ran. surely you rubbed some paint on the bumper before the wrecker got there right? if not then there gonna stick it to ya. i work at a shop in md where people can rent bays from us. some of our customers are investigators that use our shop to investigate stories just like the one your telling. you'de be suprised at how many times people tell that story, and youde be even more shocked to know that more than half the time they end up getting charged with ins. fraud.

just a heads up.
ok thanks for the heads up but i wont have to worry about a thing because one thats what happened and 2 everythign is already takin care of
Old Jul 18, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats actually very impressive. Paying all your own rent (mortgage), food, utilities, insurance, car payments, and any tuition. All on your own! Not many can say that.
TY, I have a pretty good job and have scholarships to pay for school. Im still living at home with mom right now but I am trying to move out soon...I basically pay for everything but rent, I even go to publix to shop sometimes, lol...I just want to save up some more money and find a nice place...But it is totaly do-able for a young person to afford an evo and all the extras that come along with it...