Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

another evo vandalized

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evolution_racer
I used to have an S-10 Extreme w/ a V8 swap and these kids in a Prelude egged the truck while I was in it parked at a park w/ a lady friend I chased them through a neighborhood and they ended stopping at a red light where I got out of truck. They ran the red light when they saw me get out and almost hit a car then crashed into a pole. I bet they never egged a car again... bastards.

They hit the pole going like 10mph so they were all fine btw.
...only 10 mph....weak.......shoulda aproched them and asked if everybody was ok....then peed on them
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

the viper doesnt say viper on. it may have a mod you can buy additionally for it. but yeah. id just mount a led on your pillar, and tear drop it. it lights up the whole front of the dash and blinks when it is activated.

whats the excuse for not going to the meets? dont say work, i work like every day (all day on the weekends)
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:38 AM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=cconfusionn]I got egged twice, i swear if i know who did it, i'll pee in their gas tank, and poop into their oil.[/QUOTE
what a riot....damn that would b funny...oh actually this is my 3rd time....this time it was bad...36 eggs and a broken window...so i actually called the cops
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
the viper doesnt say viper on. it may have a mod you can buy additionally for it. but yeah. id just mount a led on your pillar, and tear drop it. it lights up the whole front of the dash and blinks when it is activated.

whats the excuse for not going to the meets? dont say work, i work like every day (all day on the weekends)
...hehehe....i went to the dells instead...going back up there this weeken...staying till monday...ummm...next time...ill make it ...hopefully
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:39 AM

the simplist and most fun awnser is to get or borrow a paintball gun. One of the newer ones with ramping so even a newbie can shoot 20 ***** a second. If i lived in IL i'd be happy to loan you one of mine.
-MT
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

haha...i thought about the whole paintball gun thing...one of my friends got one...i wanted to just get on my R6 and just drive by...den fly by the highway....doubt 5-0 can keep up on the highway

Last edited by SE7EN; Jul 24, 2006 at 10:50 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Its ok, i havent actually been to any meets this summer, i would rather go on vacation too.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Go slit their tires foo!
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
Its ok, i havent actually been to any meets this summer, i would rather go on vacation too.
ur more than welcome to join us next weekend....hint hint : ) ...haha bring that big intercooler with u
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evolution_racer
I used to have an S-10 Extreme w/ a V8 swap and these kids in a Prelude egged the truck while I was in it parked at a park w/ a lady friend I chased them through a neighborhood and they ended stopping at a red light where I got out of truck. They ran the red light when they saw me get out and almost hit a car then crashed into a pole. I bet they never egged a car again... bastards.

They hit the pole going like 10mph so they were all fine btw.
Hahaha what idiots thats what those idiots deserve...Sorry to hear about your evo, theres envious A-holes everywhere...It sucks that people have to be like that, but nothing we can do but beat the crap out of them...
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cloudy
Go slit their tires foo!
one thing i wanted to do...is go and take their favorite baseball player card they have on the spokes of thier bikes...haha...damn they would cry hahaha
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:53 AM
Evolving Member

...i should and probably will post up fotos...wen i get off work...got to be at work in an hour...so ill b off...replies welcomed though...
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

I'd pick up their bikes...break out the skil saw...cut the frames in half and dismantle the other components. Then I'd return to their home promptly and then drop their bikes off...all better.

Thank God I have a garage.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostd4
I'd pick up their bikes...break out the skil saw...cut the frames in half and dismantle the other components. Then I'd return to their home promptly and then drop their bikes off...all better.

Thank God I have a garage.
i have a garage also...but this was yesterday at my girlfriends house....i had it out on the street....sucks...now she feels guilty that it had to happen at her house....but think about it...it wasnt going to happen at my house....i dont blame her though...i have a pretty good idea who it was...just have to wait on the offduty officer to identify the "suspects" damn im talking about kids like they are suspected killers....but they killed my car so its ok i can b mad at them
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

Hell yeah it's okay you're mad at them!!! Aside from my family, messing with my car is the ultimate way to get me super pissed off. It will probably get me in trouble one day unfortunately... maybe I should get counseling

BTW, I really like the idea of cutting up their bikes