Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

another evo vandalized

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sux bro, i dunno wtf is with people but vandalizing needs to be a much more punished crime. but really if i caught some kids messing with my car they would catch an *** whooping regardless of how old they are.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

lighting + wireless camera for the win. (assuming no garage option)
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by byron3636
lighting + wireless camera for the win. (assuming no garage option)
....and beez with poizon in them...or dogs that shoot beez out when they bark like mister burns does on the simpsons hahaha...naw but im damn pissed off...got to go to work though...ill log on tonight when i get off and shoot **** with yall
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boostd4
I'd pick up their bikes...break out the skil saw...cut the frames in half and dismantle the other components. Then I'd return to their home promptly and then drop their bikes off...all better.

Thank God I have a garage.

D*$n someone beat me to it, i say identify them then break out the plasma cutter and cut the frames, wheels, handlebars, then melt the tires into a poo look-a-like goodness all over the cut components
Old Jul 24, 2006, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

i feel you man.. when kids approach my car in the parking lot i just dont feel safe... i just keep an eye at them until they're gone.. but only when i see them... but catch those kids and have them lick the eggs off ur car! cant stand kids these days........
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SE7EN
ur more than welcome to join us next weekend....hint hint : ) ...haha bring that big intercooler with u
I wish, my best friend's sister is getting married on Saturday and I'm obligated to go. haha, her family will kill me if i dont.

How did you know about my intercooler? haha
Old Jul 26, 2006, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
I wish, my best friend's sister is getting married on Saturday and I'm obligated to go. haha, her family will kill me if i dont.

How did you know about my intercooler? haha
haha...i seen u on da road once....and it was hanging...later i found out u had a messed up hanger or something along like that....and u can always bail the wedding...naw just hang out at the wedding ill go get some sun at the dells....when do u think another meet might b>?
Old Jul 26, 2006, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

oh and btw guys...my insurance is going to cover everything...new paint job....new window....so i should b good...i hope when i come back from the dells...that the paint matches...damn its going to suck if it wont match.....i hope i hope :sigh: i wonder if i can just tell them to paint it another color??
Old Jul 26, 2006, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

next meet, gina wants to go to six flags the first sunday in august, but im out, i probably wont make it to anything till septemberish...
Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:41 PM
Evolving Member

that sucks....funny thing is i actually never seen u or gina in person...but on the forum and the illinois area posts u both are pretty well known with regulars..and about six flags i have been wanting to go for a while now
Old Jul 27, 2006, 04:44 AM

omg i feel your pain.. sorry to hear about it.. i had my 4runner egged and my 11sec civic keyed... makes me soooooo furious...
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

well did that off duty cop ever go and id those bicks' its been 3 days now?? anyword at all??
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:09 AM

You MUST **** on those lil beotches!!! I hate punks who have to vandilize cars!!!!
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:19 AM
Evolving Member

just tape a note to the bike "I know what you did, and ill be watching"

Kids will be ****ting thier pants, then the cops catch them....so you get the pleasure of knowing they have a few days of torture until they are caught.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SE7EN
that sucks....funny thing is i actually never seen u or gina in person...but on the forum and the illinois area posts u both are pretty well known with regulars..and about six flags i have been wanting to go for a while now

well if you really want to go, i really want to go before the 21st of august. tuesdays my only day off and ill try and round up a bunch of people.