Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

another evo vandalized

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2006, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
well if you really want to go, i really want to go before the 21st of august. tuesdays my only day off and ill try and round up a bunch of people.
yes i would...as long as its a weekend thing it should b ok
Old Aug 1, 2006, 09:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and for those who were waiting an update...my car is now sitting in my garage....all polished up and looking mean.....insurance covered it all under comprehensive just like mentioned on page one of the forum....also the kids were caught...they also hit a laundromat (spelling?) and the shop had camaras and they were all caught on cam....they broke 3 BIG *** windows at the shop...damn had to b expensive...anyway my total was $1,786 im glad i didnt have to pay a penny of that.....also ill take fotos tomorow morning im almost late for work....and it kinda looks like the dealer shop also tinted my window...hmmm ill have to wait and check....i had medium tints all around expect the rear windshield (limo) so ill take fotos and show you all...oh also the paint looks brand new...haha love full cover ins