Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

another evo vandalized

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another evo vandalized (elgin IL)

....got egged with 2 cartons of 18 egs...totaling up to 36 eggs hitting the driver side of the car....and broke the rear driver side window...damn it sucks....the officer said that half an hour prior to my incident down the road a whole side of the road got hit also...and one of the cars belonged to an off duty police officer he said that the two kids that did it where rolling on bikes....not motor bikes but regular bikes one crome...the other looked like an old chopper bike....so after i didnt sleep all night i go back home and on the way what do i see? two bikes resembling what the officer mentioned....now i called the investigations deparment and see if they can track it to the off duty cop so he can identify them...lately here in town (i live in elgin il) ive heard of cars and mailboxes getting hit every weeken for the past 2 months......i told the cop if i found out who it was...id was going to **** on dem.....so now i have to drink up lots of fluids so i can accomplish pissing on both kids.....also talked to my insurance and they said they will fill a claim and go from there.....im going to take my car up to biggers auto body here on route 19....i have state farm full cover ins....but isn vandalazing fall under a different category ? ....not sure hope they cover it all though....thanks for reading....and invest in alarms...i now want a very sensitive alarm that goes off even when somebody aproches the vehicle....probably the viper....something with the sensors around the car....not sure though...imput welcomed...thanks

Last edited by SE7EN; Jul 24, 2006 at 10:13 AM. Reason: location added
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn, catch those bastards after drinking a case w/o breaking the seal, R. Kelly style
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lexat20
Damn, catch those bastards after drinking a case w/o breaking the seal, R. Kelly style
haha yeah im going to do something though ill bull**** that we work hard for the cars and invest in them...and then some punk envious (spelling?) kid comes up and ruins it...oh btw...the paint is all ****ed up....REALLY ****ED UP...the only good thing about it is that the tint job kept the windown in place and only got a hole in the window...prety big though....sucks still anyway...i was pissed of the officer even stayed and shoot the **** with me....he was cool
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

its covered under comprehensive.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

Dude if i were you, and i would have seen those kids after what had happened would have came up on them and busted an extra-large can of whoopass...People that do things like this deserve ***-whoopings on a daily basis...
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
F*ck pissing on them. Go one step further than egging. Find out where they live and throw a c@ck fight rooster in bed with them while they're sleeping. Get it good and pissed off by shaking the box it's in first. Then video tape it and put that sh*t on youtube.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The best idea is to have some type of video surveillance. That way you have proof and can nail them. Alarms are fine in letting you know, assuming you hear it, and can get out to the car while they'r still there, though I'm not they' take off by then. Good luck and sorry to hear about the vandalizing.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448
F*ck pissing on them. Go one step further than egging. Find out where they live and throw a c@ck fight rooster in bed with them while they're sleeping. Get it good and pissed off by shaking the box it's in first. Then video tape it and put that sh*t on youtube.
haha...thats funny as hell...well i do know where they live...IF ITS THEM...i have to wait for the off duty officer to identify the bikes....they live here in elgin at an apartment complex.......shady kids...shady
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear about the car. not fun at all. Id go with one of DEI's system (Viper being one of them) get something with a 2 way pager, so that you know if someone is messing with your car. and put a proximity sensor on it.
Evolving Member

There's no end to the thing's I can think up to do to somebody who screws with my ride. If I had seen them like you did... I might be the one in jail
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Z_Lancer_Man
The best idea is to have some type of video surveillance. That way you have proof and can nail them. Alarms are fine in letting you know, assuming you hear it, and can get out to the car while they'r still there, though I'm not they' take off by then. Good luck and sorry to hear about the vandalizing.
thanks...i plan on keeing my eye out on that location where they live...who knows i might catch them at jewel purchasing a whole lot of eggs for next weeken
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:30 AM

I got egged twice, i swear if i know who did it, i'll pee in their gas tank, and poop into their oil.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SE7EN
thanks...i plan on keeing my eye out on that location where they live...who knows i might catch them at jewel purchasing a whole lot of eggs for next weeken

Haha, if you want I have about a 8 eggs in my fridge Im about to throw out. they are yours if you want them
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

I used to have an S-10 Extreme w/ a V8 swap and these kids in a Prelude egged the truck while I was in it parked at a park w/ a lady friend I chased them through a neighborhood and they ended stopping at a red light where I got out of truck. They ran the red light when they saw me get out and almost hit a car then crashed into a pole. I bet they never egged a car again... bastards.

They hit the pole going like 10mph so they were all fine btw.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
sorry to hear about the car. not fun at all. Id go with one of DEI's system (Viper being one of them) get something with a 2 way pager, so that you know if someone is messing with your car. and put a proximity sensor on it.
my exact third thought...after thinking what id would have done to them....yeah the viper is my first option ...and the proximity sensor is a must now.....i dont care if it pisses off people walking by...just lets them know not to get to close to it...i seen one alarm that talks...something like "you are too close to the vehicle"...i know the viper says...."Viper On" when u activate it....oh and sorry id didnt go to the meets with yall haha....