Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

RIP Apexsilver06mr from san leandro...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2006, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait...

So you left your Evo unattended, knowing it was not insured through you, and your drunk "friend" crashed it into a wall with your own two cousins in the back seat...?

Were your cousins drunk too or are they just plain stupid letting a drunken idiot drive?

And you don't express much anger while there are other guys here who get enranged over getting keyed... But you, you post pictures of your drunk "friend smiling in your $35k wreck. I mean, at least post a picture of him with a bloody nose.

I'm usually a nice guy, but damn dude... 5 people doing stupid things in one night:

Guy #1 leaves his Evo unattended
Guy #2 goes for a test drive while drunk
Wait, Guy #3 wants to come, too!
Guy #4 somehow has an umbilical cord attached Guy #3
And for the story, I'll say Guy #5 provided the drinks.
Guy #1 posts on the internet, with Guy #2 smiling all pretty in a picture.

Plain stupidity.

Last edited by jfLip; Aug 7, 2006 at 05:23 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MattH25
I certainly agree. All I'm saying is they don't need a citation to prove it was a DUI. He's already admitted his friend was drunk here. If the claim is filed I'd be utterly amazed if it wasn't flagged for investigation. If flagged they will promptly depose both the insured and all witnesses. If he lies he's screwed...if he tells the truth he's screwed. Drunk driving is drunk driving whether by your own admission or the admission of a police officer. Needless to say I'm glad I'm not in his shoes.
I think they do need a citation though. I've never heard of an insurer citing alcohol as the cause without having a police report and/or a blood-alcohol test to substantiate their contention.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jasonc32amg
That's a bit much. Unless of course you enjoy prison sex, then it's a completely appropriate response.
I love it!
Old Aug 7, 2006, 05:52 PM
ST
Evolving Member

Get new friends...preferably lawyers...
Old Aug 7, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

yes, transfer title asap and have him pay you the difference ..

if you asking about his insurance ... I dont think so... unless he told his insurance that he hit your car =) but you are probably going to take some loose.

BTW, I must say if this loser is your friend.... then you are probably a retard as well.

and I must thank your friend crash your car before you crash it somewhere else and kill someone!

Evoegg
Old Aug 7, 2006, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If some ******* crashed or broke any of my cars u can guarandamtee that they would be paying for it....I would start selling all the things in his house that are of value if he couldnt come up with it.....computer/tv/bed/fridge/washer/dryer
Old Aug 7, 2006, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Did you have a car insured before you bought this one? How long did you have it? Some insurance companies give you automatic 30 day coverage to report a new car purchase. Might check your policy to see if you had automatic coverage.

If you friend has automobile insurance on his own cars, he probably has coverage for any car he is driving. Ask to see his policy and talk to his agent.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

either this has got to be a joke, or you guys including that fat ugly asian guy [i'm asian] are really immature idiots. -.- To tell a story is one thing, to post pics, man -.-