Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

weird vibrating noise problem??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2006, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
weird vibrating noise problem??

well yesterday i took off all my wheels and painted them and cleaned up by the brakes etc...i put the wheels back on and now when i let off the throttle i can feel a vibration coming from the front of the car...when i hit the brake or give it gas it stops..anyone know what it is?all my lugs are tightened and the wheels are on good..if you know what it is let me know...appreciate it thanks...
Old Aug 6, 2006, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

That's a tricky one to diagnose online. Send me 2 roundtrip tickets to Hawaii from Dulles International Airport and I'll come check it out
Old Aug 6, 2006, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SterlingEvo
That's a tricky one to diagnose online. Send me 2 roundtrip tickets to Hawaii from Dulles International Airport and I'll come check it out
I need a ticket also, got to carry your luggage for you, that contains your diagnostic tools!! Might be a stray coconut under there!! jk, hard to diagnose, unless you OVER torqued the wheels, or forgot to tighten some.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 10:25 PM
Evolved Member

found the problem...all my lugs were only figure tight...some reason they came loose,i torqued them down good too...well no need to buy anyone plane tickets
Old Aug 7, 2006, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

damn! Er, I mean... good! Glad you got it firgured out man. Sorry I wasn't any real help