Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Clear Bra Installers in Detroit Metro Area?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2006, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear Bra Installers in Detroit Metro Area?

Does anyone know of any Clear Bra installers in the Detroit Metro area? I just got my 06 Apex Silver GSR from South Coast last week. The car is awesome! I wanted to get a clear bra put on the car before I start ruining the paint. Does anyone also know differences between brands of clear bras? Thanks in advance for any help!
Old Aug 7, 2006, 08:31 PM
Evolving Member

I would like to know as well!
Old Aug 8, 2006, 01:20 PM

There are quite a few brands of clear-bra's and honestly from all that I've had (3M, Venture Shield, Xpel, Clear-Bra brand) I've noticed no major differences in protection. If you plan on keeping the car long then there are differences on warranties that you will want to look into. As for installers do a google search for Xpel Clear-Bra or 3M clear-bra; they have websites where you can search local installers by zip code (Venture shield has one also I believe). You could also check the dealership you bought your car from and see if they have an installer they recommend, if not call a Mercedes or other high-end dealership and they will certainly have a preferred installer they work with.