Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

06 EVO MR Vs 02 WRX At Capitol This Friday!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The WRX is not an STI. Unless it's modified, there is no chance in him winning or you crash into a wall.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:15 AM
ST
Evolving Member

wrx (non-sti) vs. Evo IX .. O.o

read specs, come back later...
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

After this race is over Lance Armstrong will be racing a fat kid on a Huffy up the Alps. I wonder who will win.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:18 AM
Evolving Member

Wow someone didnt eat their Wheaties this morning...

get out of the house grouch, it was a joke thread... and the video, I do video editing on the side sort of like a hobby so i would do it anyways.

And i said Times, we may not even race head to head i will probably be racing some other car there instead of him. As far as putting my driving up to a thread i created... apples to oranges my friend

And for anyone else who would like to comment like this, expect the same response in return. I would hate for someone who really needed help or had a question to ask KOEvo, all you would get is bashed.

AGAIN BRO IT WAS A JOKE, I actually wanted to see how many wrx owners are now evo owners

Originally Posted by KOEvo
Dont... Nobody cares about a stock Evo vs Stock WRX race. Pa lease..

His car is 10 mph and 2 seconds slower then yours, it's not even a race. Unless you're a horrible driver, which is very probable based on this thread you just created.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by -=SPECTRE=-
After this race is over Lance Armstrong will be racing a fat kid on a Huffy up the Alps. I wonder who will win.
, new sig quote.

Originally Posted by thisonecountz
Wow someone didnt eat their Wheaties this morning...

get out of the house grouch, it was a joke thread... and the video, I do video editing on the side sort of like a hobby so i would do it anyways.

And i said Times, we may not even race head to head i will probably be racing some other car there instead of him. As far as putting my driving up to a thread i created... apples to oranges my friend

And for anyone else who would like to comment like this, expect the same response in return. I would hate for someone who really needed help or had a question to ask KOEvo, all you would get is bashed.

AGAIN BRO IT WAS A JOKE, I actually wanted to see how many wrx owners are now evo owners
Cool thanks for the stupid thread, stupid response, wasted space, and most of all, THANKS FOR WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME WHO READS THIS.

Last edited by KOEvo; Aug 8, 2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Dont... Nobody cares about a stock Evo vs Stock WRX race. Pa lease..

His car is 10 mph and 2 seconds slower then yours, it's not even a race. Unless you're a horrible driver, which is very probable based on this thread you just created.
I say post the video I could always use a good laugh at work
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Dude seriously, what is wrong with you? A guy can't ask a question without being bashed by someone that own's the same car as he does? If it bothers you that you wasted all of 15 minutes reading this thread then i must apologize and offer you your 15 minutes of life back. You represent these forums, and to be honest you havent you just bash on people. Now me i don't really know suby's all that well so i was trying to get a figure for what i would be dealing with. I knew i could beat him, i just wanted to know what to expect.

And don't sit there and USE CAPS TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE SO MAD. Dude if you think the thread is stupid, go read something else... there are thousands of other places you could have went but you didnt you came here so leave some intelligent two cents and be done with it.

Cool thanks for the stupid thread, stupid response, wasted space, and most of all, THANKS FOR WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME WHO READS THIS.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

/\ /\ +1

I agree people are here do seem to get a little over excited at the chance to act like a tough guy and yell at other people...
Old Aug 8, 2006, 02:00 PM

You are going to murder your brother's car.......fixed

Last edited by STISTL; Aug 8, 2006 at 02:25 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by STISTL
You are going to murder your brother....
that's a little creepy sounding
Old Aug 8, 2006, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by thisonecountz
Dude seriously, what is wrong with you? A guy can't ask a question without being bashed by someone that own's the same car as he does? If it bothers you that you wasted all of 15 minutes reading this thread then i must apologize and offer you your 15 minutes of life back. You represent these forums, and to be honest you havent you just bash on people. Now me i don't really know suby's all that well so i was trying to get a figure for what i would be dealing with. I knew i could beat him, i just wanted to know what to expect.

And don't sit there and USE CAPS TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE SO MAD. Dude if you think the thread is stupid, go read something else... there are thousands of other places you could have went but you didnt you came here so leave some intelligent two cents and be done with it.
Your right, there are tons of other "places" (ie threads) to read on this forum, but the title sounded interesting, and then i got in this stupid thread and accidentally got duped into wasting my time.

Now i just keep comming back to see the rest of the rediculous stuff you might say, so i guess in the end, i should thank you for making this stupid thread.

And in the end, there is nothing intelligent that could possibly be left in regaurds to this stupid topic, so what else are we left with...?
Old Aug 8, 2006, 05:07 PM

I think the HKS airfilter will put him ahead...
Old Aug 8, 2006, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

My friend has an 03 WRX with HKS up-pipe, intake, exhaust and bov. I raced him in my 02 s2000 (rsr exhaust, injen intake) from a stand still. At the launch he had the jump until I hit vtec. We raced up to 150mph or at least I did, and by the end of it I had him by 6 car lengths. Now just a month ago I traded the s2k in for a bby 03 evo all stock. This past Saturday I just installed a new injen intake, up-pipe and greddy rs bov. Afterward we went for a test drive. It seemed to be about the same but I did like the sound. We then went for a test drive in his WRX and it felt so much faster. I didn't race him but it felt like it would rape my ***. But my s2k raped his *** so now I'm confused. Is my car a slow piece of ****? I think I will race him at the track this weekend to know for sure. What can I do? My wife says that I'm used to the boost so now it feels slow. I think I may not be at the proper psi that I sould be. Maybe I sould buy a boost guage.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by -=SPECTRE=-
Lance Armstrong obviously. The fat kid carries more weight because he has two *****.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 06:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by garcias2k
My friend has an 03 WRX with HKS up-pipe, intake, exhaust and bov. I raced him in my 02 s2000 (rsr exhaust, injen intake) from a stand still. At the launch he had the jump until I hit vtec. We raced up to 150mph or at least I did, and by the end of it I had him by 6 car lengths. Now just a month ago I traded the s2k in for a bby 03 evo all stock. This past Saturday I just installed a new injen intake, up-pipe and greddy rs bov. Afterward we went for a test drive. It seemed to be about the same but I did like the sound. We then went for a test drive in his WRX and it felt so much faster. I didn't race him but it felt like it would rape my ***. But my s2k raped his *** so now I'm confused. Is my car a slow piece of ****? I think I will race him at the track this weekend to know for sure. What can I do? My wife says that I'm used to the boost so now it feels slow. I think I may not be at the proper psi that I sould be. Maybe I sould buy a boost guage.
Yea bro, your wife has a point. You will always get used to something especially boost. When i get in some of my friends cars i think they are faster than mine because they feel that way, but really I am just not used to riding in their car so it feels quick. Speaking of hondas a buddy of mine has a 92' civic hatch with a H22 swap, that thing is pretty quick... his issue is that he never gets traction. I let him ride in my car the other day and i got on it, afterwards he told me... "Wow it's like my car, but with traction!"