Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo 9 Exhaust Package???

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 9 Exhaust Package???

I've been looking around (a while now) to find the best bang for the buck deal and pretty much nothing can top this.... is there any cons to this package? I always liked the N1 had it on my 97 spyder...

Evo 9 Exhaust Package Includes:

- DC SPORTS Downpipe 2-in-1 Test Pipe
- ApexN1 Exhaust System
- The entire system is 3"
- Comes with a silencer
- O2 Simulator Optional

for the price of 675

http://www.amstuning.com/amsevo9ex/

Is there anything better out there? Also does the system bottleneck to 2.5 @ any point?
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

you could look in the classified area and also in the part outs my whole turboback (hks hi-power, skunk test pipe, helix downpipe) for $500.. I just had to buy from several different people
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ByUBlue2003
you could look in the classified area and also in the part outs my whole turboback (hks hi-power, skunk test pipe, helix downpipe) for $500.. I just had to buy from several different people
True, But i was planning to hopfully have it by next month so i could have it installed by the time Al (if he makes it to socal next month) came....
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
too many bottlenecks and although apex n1 looks good their piping is crap.....these days it would be much easier to get a v-banded exhaust.....

First thing I do after I get back from socal with mine is heading to my friends shop and making me an 3" straight through exhaust with a hks muffler....then gonna break it in and get tuned
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Check out the part outs and engine/exhaust for sale area you might be able to find everything you want now or within the next couple days and you will have it like four days after its shipped.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

This guy has an awesome setup for sale:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=216658
you could probs haggle with him a little and get him to lower the price or free shipping or something
Edit:
If I were you I'd offer him $500 shipped for the cat-back and DP then just buy a test pipe from somewhere else they are the cheapest part anyway