Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Hey guys im new!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2006, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah Evan, I asked about you a few times to different people, I knew you got rid of your white Evo with the GT35.

Working for Vividracing is a great privilege, those two owners are very smart guys and their business is growing like foam. I like Vividracing shop a lot, I heard that Clark(AZscoobie) is working for you guys also right? if so, he is a great tuner, he tuned my slow WRX.

The guy that you smoked badly his name is Eddy(he is in the USAF with me) and he ended buying a GG Evo 8 MR. He told me that you truly left him in the dust. He just bought the car shortly after that and he is in the process of buying tons of stuff for his car. I will give him your number as he is buying stuff almost weekely.

This message goes for Evo M:

Guys and girls, Evan is a very competitive guy. He is not new to this industry and he knows the Evos very well. From my experience Evan is a helpful guy and always willingful to help. He now works for a company which I also have been customer for years. My input is nothing but positive with Evan and Viviracing. I believe that a company is sucessfull when you have the best customer support, Evan will fullfil that spot very well.

Carlos

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Aug 11, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 02:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm waiting on a IX also......the price needs to move south a bit