Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Hey guys im new!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys im new!

Hello To everyone! My name is Evan M Smith and im the newest team member of vivid racing. Im taking over the evo forums and matt is moving on to wholesale. I will represent all evom buyers and im going to get you all the best deals imaginable!!!!

About me; Cars are my life i started in this market by owning a 92 se-r sentra with the sr then i got a turbo and have been addicted sence. I just sold my Evo8 with a gt35R and im about to buy an evo9 which you will all see shortly! I also do a heck of a lot of the sr motor as well.

I can get you guys any part and i will try my best to beat or match prices. But my service is where ill be worth your money! Im sorry if any one has missed a price or part from this transistion. Please pm me for; parts,prices,questions, or anything please let me know!!!! Thank You!!!

Vivid Racing
Evan M Smith
evan@vividracing.com
480-966-3040x229
Old Aug 10, 2006, 11:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome
Old Aug 11, 2006, 12:27 AM
Evolving Member

Spell check.

Otherwise, welcome, I applaud vendors that actively participate in this community.

I bought some stuff from you guys before and had nothing but a great experience, so I hope that continues.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 01:00 AM

Welcome
Old Aug 11, 2006, 01:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome

Last edited by Ang Wen Yan; Aug 11, 2006 at 01:07 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 01:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VividRacing.com
Hello To everyone! My name is Evan M Smith and im the newest team member of vivid racing. Im taking over the evo forums and matt is moving on to wholesale. I will represent all evom buyers and im going to get you all the best deals imaginable!!!!

About me; Cars are my life i started in this market by owning a 92 se-r sentra with the sr then i got a turbo and have been addicted sence. I just sold my Evo8 with a gt35R and im about to buy an evo9 which you will all see shortly! I also do a heck of a lot of the sr motor as well.

I can get you guys any part and i will try my best to beat or match prices. But my service is where ill be worth your money! Im sorry if any one has missed a price or part from this transistion. Please pm me for; parts,prices,questions, or anything please let me know!!!! Thank You!!!

Vivid Racing
Evan M Smith
evan@vividracing.com
480-966-3040x229
What is up Evan? Carlos here.. I haven't seen you in a while bro. I saw your ex-car recently at the Evo-Stis meeting at Firebird last month.. Your Sentra was scary fast, it would burn tires in first, second, thrid and more. It was such a sleeper....

Evan , congrats on your Evo 9.. Did you move to Phoenix now?.. Anyway, nice to hear from you bro.

pssshhh , the guy that had the silver BMW 540I that you destroyed with your Evo he ended buying a Evo 8 MR. He wouldn't quit calling me asking me questions about mods. He said you pull like 15 cars on him

Anyway ,congrats on the job!!

Carlos

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Aug 11, 2006 at 02:23 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome! Vivid is one of the best vendors here!
Old Aug 11, 2006, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Welcome
Old Aug 11, 2006, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
What is up Evan? Carlos here.. I haven't seen you in a while bro. I saw your ex-car recently at the Evo-Stis meeting at Firebird last month.. Your Sentra was scary fast, it would burn tires in first, second, thrid and more. It was such a sleeper....

Evan , congrats on your Evo 9.. Did you move to Phoenix now?.. Anyway, nice to hear from you bro.

pssshhh , the guy that had the silver BMW 540I that you destroyed with your Evo he ended buying a Evo 8 MR. He wouldn't quit calling me asking me questions about mods. He said you pull like 15 cars on him

Carlos
hahahahahaha damn lol
Old Aug 11, 2006, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I just bought my JIC catback and K&N filter from you guys and I was very pleased. Great service and the best price out there!
Old Aug 11, 2006, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Yes, welcome to EvoM.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Welcome!
Old Aug 11, 2006, 10:30 AM
Evolving Member

Hey man like I said welcome and you've got PM
Old Aug 11, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO

Carlos
If you can't beat em, join em.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 11:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the warm Welcome!!!

Hey Carlos! hows the many projects? work is great and i did move up here. Ya so that guy went out and bought an evo? thats funny... Hey man, and any one else, pm for special pricing. Im an evom member as well (esevo) and am on my second evo and i know the life and i can help!

Thanks from,
Vivid Racing & Evan M Smith