Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

need some help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need some help

Well I got rear ended last week by some idiot and now my rear bumper's cracked and my trunk doesn't close very well..it also pushed me into the truck in front of me (just some paint damage to the front) car drives fine so for now it looks like no frame damage...Some guys in the past have been talking about getting an IX rear after getting rear ended...could I just get the body shop to order that instead of the us spec IX rear and not have to pay the difference (insurance)? Anyways it's either that or the regular bumper with apr rear diff...
thanks..
Old Aug 14, 2006, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend got rear-ended in his car once and he told the guy if he doesnt want to take it to insurance, he would just have to buy him a new bumper. The guy said ok so my friend went out and bought an aftermarket bumper and had it painted and put on. He showed the guy the bill, and he paid exactly that amount back to him. Just a thought if it hasnt gone to insurance yet.