Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Just a general reminder...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a general reminder...

I've gone through a few cars in my short time of driving. I got my license about 7yrs ago and have had in order a, 95 vr6 Jetta, 95 Wrangler, 90 rx7 GTU, 98 vr6 GTI, 93 Civic HB boosted, and now the 05 Evo RS. All those cars were very fun cars to drive and beat on BUT, it amazes me how much of a better performance driving machine the Evo really is. Never could any of my past vehicles perform like my Evo does. I got my Evo almost a year ago and everytime I get on it I think to myself, "geez this thing is a beast!!".. Never could any of my other cars smoke a cop as easy as my Evo has. My bro rides bikes and we've taken some cruises together down the twisties and he isn't able to leave me like he could if I was still driving something in my past. Beyond all the little issues that I hear people having with there Evo, this car is truely amazing and will always be a legend in the Automotive industry.

Drive your Evo like you have another one because it's usless if you don't!

My 2cents,
-JBogs
Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running from cops here just means that they are calling the helicopter on your ***
Old Aug 15, 2006, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Your 95 Wrangler didn't out-perform your Evo? I had a Wrangler and I was doing 11's in that thing and won all my auto-x events in it. Now that was a beast that could outrun cops.

Just kidding, enjoy the Evo and stay safe.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 09:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JDMevoBOOST
Running from cops here just means that they are calling the helicopter on your ***
I Hear ya. I lived in San Diego with my bro and he would ride his bike everyday to Camp Penalton and would always have a story to tell about out running the helicopter. That was only because the base had a no fly zone.

In Md, by the time a copter got to the scene the Evo will already be in the garage sleeping..... Leaving the cops driving in circles.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've just recently started driving mine this way, and realizing that credit cards were made for broken parts.

For the most part the car loves being beaten on.
Old Aug 15, 2006, 09:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4TUN8
I've just recently started driving mine this way, and realizing that credit cards were made for broken parts.

For the most part the car loves being beaten on.