Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got a ticket at home

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2006, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Getting up the driveway is bull. My driveway entrance is a screwed up an I still got the Evo up and down it no problem. For a comparison and stock height car hits if you take it straight on.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by revvin9k
Wow man, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. An ex cop? I would'nt even fu*k around, you'll only find yourself in hotter water. AS much as I want to tell you to go knock him out for not minding his own buisness..... cops are a very big family.
I agree. As much as I would feel like beating him down if I were in your shoes, it would only make it worse if you retaliate. Try to be diplomatic about it. If that doesn't work then beat him down.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

i like the whole idea of loosen his lugs nuts...but if he were to crash and die or kill someone else that would suck...so next plan...bang his daughter and film it man...place in his mailbox...
Old Aug 16, 2006, 11:58 PM

Just pay the ticket and everytime you see this guy have a big smile on your face like you could'nt give two sh*ts about him or the tickets.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bdub25
3 options:

1. Do his daughter and put a video of it in his mailbox
2. loosen up a couple lug nuts on his car so his wheel falls off when he drives (no way they could tell it was you)
3. Move
sounds good. haha

you could always take VIDEO of the violations he's doing and take pictures/video if things that he might get you for. that way you'll have evidence to kick his *** in court. lol
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:18 AM
Account Disabled

I would rev the fack out of the car whenever you get home. Soon you'll be out on your own and you'll realize what an a-hole that guy is. Get your money's worth while you can.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:33 AM
Evolving Member

ex-cop huh? heres something new: ARSON
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

set him on fire...
Old Aug 17, 2006, 03:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You could always type up a brief letter apologizing for anything you've done in the past and try to get on his good side. No need to get in a discussion with him because he'll just argue something and you'll try to rebuttal.

Or you can gather all of your friends who have cars that can do burn outs and have them take detours to your house every once and a while.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 03:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ziggy_juju
no no no no paint thinner is not gonna do it, it would hurt his lil ride but if you want total disaster break out the good stuff...B12CHEMTOOL, that will strip it down to metal however i would not suggest such things and remember a car can be repainted(i paint them all the time) but a nailed daughter lasts forever
Sure, a car can always be repainted, but it'll come out of his insurance. The higher premiums will also last forever.

But if he really wants to be a *****, he could.....

.......hit on the guy's wife and.......

PIIHB!

Last edited by Speedlimit; Aug 17, 2006 at 05:03 AM.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know why 90% of you are acting like you would do something tough if you were in this guys shoes. Seriously people, the guy lowered a car and now can't get up the driveway, how about taking the lowering springs off the car?

Personally I would be all about trying to bang the daughter, but I wouldn't need him to know. Just knowing that I could break his heart at any given moment would be revenge enough for me.

You could probably look into doing an exhaust cut out and putting the stocker springs back on and then everyone is happier =)
Old Aug 17, 2006, 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

just spray chemicals on his lawn with a supersoaker that will kill his grass
Old Aug 17, 2006, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

How does one own a homologation rally car that can't get up a driveway incline?
Old Aug 17, 2006, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4TUN8
I don't know why 90% of you are acting like you would do something tough if you were in this guys shoes. Seriously people, the guy lowered a car and now can't get up the driveway, how about taking the lowering springs off the car?

Personally I would be all about trying to bang the daughter, but I wouldn't need him to know. Just knowing that I could break his heart at any given moment would be revenge enough for me.

You could probably look into doing an exhaust cut out and putting the stocker springs back on and then everyone is happier =)
Why would I un-modify my car just to appease some jackass neighbor? If he were my neighbor he could go f*ck himself.

Not to mention, I would bang the dude's wife, given the opportunity. That would surely leave a lasting impression. Then he can ticket my *** for going 69 in the bedroom.

I like the idea of killing his lawn.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 07:34 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 4TUN8
I don't know why 90% of you are acting like you would do something tough if you were in this guys shoes.
It's a child's mentality - move from a simple parking violation to being charged with felony assault. Great advice!

Quick Reply: Got a ticket at home