Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got a ticket at home

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got a ticket at home

I received my second at home ticket today because of my a$$hole of a neighbor.

the first time he warned my father that my car was too loud. soon after I got a parking ticket in the mail because my car's rear bumper was barely hanging on the sidewalk.

just recently I had to park in front of his house because somebody else took my spot (my car is too low to go up my driveway -_-) his daughter asked me nicely if I could park somewhere else next time and I told her I would, and that this time I had to just because of the circumstance. I see him one day and he just gives me a nasty look. I look in the mail today, and great another ticket for no front plate and supposedly I parked too far from the curb.

yeah you could say I should report him for every violation that he does (and he does), but he's a retired cop and has lots of connections. any suggestions on what I should do?
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

i would wait till he was mowing his grass or something run accrost the yard
and hit him with everything you got ( knock his azz out)
BTW is his daughter hot
if she if another way to get back at him is lay some pipe in his daughter
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:22 PM
Evolving Member

Try throwing rocks at him.... Nah that sucks though where I used to live one of my neighbors called the cops on me for my exhaust because I would get home late and wake them up.. they even tried to talk the cop into giving me a ticket for disturbing the peace...
Some people are just a$$holes.. You could try to talk to him and ask where he would like you to park and explain your riveway dilemma, but if you call the cops on him it will prob get worse because then you two will just go back and forth calling the police on eachother
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xepyt
I received my second at home ticket today because of my a$$hole of a neighbor.

the first time he warned my father that my car was too loud. soon after I got a parking ticket in the mail because my car's rear bumper was barely hanging on the sidewalk.

just recently I had to park in front of his house because somebody else took my spot (my car is too low to go up my driveway -_-) his daughter asked me nicely if I could park somewhere else next time and I told her I would, and that this time I had to just because of the circumstance. I see him one day and he just gives me a nasty look. I look in the mail today, and great another ticket for no front plate and supposedly I parked too far from the curb.

yeah you could say I should report him for every violation that he does (and he does), but he's a retired cop and has lots of connections. any suggestions on what I should do?

Wow man, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. An ex cop? I would'nt even fu*k around, you'll only find yourself in hotter water. AS much as I want to tell you to go knock him out for not minding his own buisness..... cops are a very big family.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

not sure of where you live but you are allowed to park infront of any house you want as long as it is a city street. are the parking tickets placed on your car while 12 inches from the curb or parked on the sidewalk? if not then plea not guilty to the tickets, the issuing officer will have to come to court and testify that he saw your vehicle parked 12 inches from the curb or on the sidewalk. just issuing tickets for what your neighbor (regardless if he is a ex-cop) observes isnt enough.

if it is just over your loud exhaust maybe you should do something about that (silencer).

Last edited by evo150; Aug 16, 2006 at 04:27 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

I also agree with superfly evo.... Even if she is a beast you should bang the hell out of his daughter.... Then next time he get mad about your car you could just remind him "hey I ****ed your daughter" I dont think he'll car about your car anymore
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin
I also agree with superfly evo.... Even if she is a beast you should bang the hell out of his daughter.... Then next time he get mad about your car you could just remind him "hey I ****ed your daughter" I dont think he'll car about your car anymore
i like the way i think
lol
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Xepyt meaning 310?!?! you mean by 310=Carson?? just curious +1 on everyones idea too DO his Daughter!! hahahahh
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

3 options:

1. Do his daughter and put a video of it in his mailbox
2. loosen up a couple lug nuts on his car so his wheel falls off when he drives (no way they could tell it was you)
3. Move
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:33 PM
Evolved Member

Wow, that really sucks man. My neighbors are really cool so I've never had this problem. Talking to your neighbor is a good and bad idea. Even though it is usually the best solution to talk things out, you might get in more trouble if you explain your situation. If you tell him you can't get up your driveway because of your lowered suspension, then you might get ticket for lowering your car (I believe in California, if you lower your car you can get a ticket - don't take my word on this though). I don't know what else to say other than pick your poison wisely.
Evolved Member

You could poke a nail in the ground in his yard so when he mows his yard he breaks out his window, every other week. Or one time with an extension cord (plugged in)
Evolved Member

if moving out of suburbia isnt an option teach your dog to poo in his yard, also train him to steal his newspaper.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
park somewhere else, nothing good can come from fighting with a cop.

Last edited by mattjkim; Aug 16, 2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
God I hate pigs. You should totally pork his daughter.

Last edited by sonicnofadz; Aug 16, 2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:32 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mattjkim
park somewhere else, nothing good can come from fighting with a cop.

I'd stay out of his way. If the original poster's car is too low to get into his driveway and is loud enough to warrant comments from neighbors, something has to give. If it were me, I'd fix the car, too.

Quick Reply: Got a ticket at home