Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

happy or not??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
EVO=Crazy attention mostly from guys though and its usually in the form of a jealous stare. I got more chick attention with my Integra. Some chicks do dig the EVO. My Girl .
Old Aug 17, 2006, 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
last week i was just sitting at a red light and a guy in a accord that had a ugly paint job was taking a left hand turn, a girl was sitting in his passenger seat and she just stuck her hand out the window and gave me the middle finger, i just started laughing.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 04:12 PM
Evolving Member

Hahaha thats awsome!
Old Aug 17, 2006, 04:12 PM
Evolving Member

people staring at my car at lightshas caused three wrecks, and i had a white srt-4 take a picture of my car while i was parked picking up i friend, as soon as he noticed i was in the car he looked all embarassed. i loved being the first evo in my area lol
Old Aug 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

when i first purchased my evo last year, the first week i had it. i ended up going to see a buddy of mine and i toke him and his father out for a ride real quick to the local CVS pharmacy store. anyways me and my bud are outside of the car having a quick smoke. when all of a sudden a buff dude and his hot girlfriend walk out. next thing i notice she starts saying wow you have a really hot car, i just smiled and said thanks next thing i see the boyfriend had this pissed off look on his face . they then hopped in his jetta and just drove off. me and my buddy was dieing of laughter.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 08:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Riddle me this. I am over in Korea where the evo sticks out like a sore d!ck amongst the kias and hyundias. Everywhere I go, I get thumbs up, stares and sometimes offers on the car. I am pretty paranoid some jealous **** is going to key it or whatnot. I've put away my personally beliefs on Koreans and their society for the sake of the evo - smiling and being super nice to everyone I live around and it has paid off. The locals go the extra miles to keep kids and stuff away. For 6 months all has been good for the most part.
Last week, I go down to go to work and see six greasy Korean hands and foreheads all over the windows like they were peering in. I look for scratches - and there is no damage anywhere - no problems, I guess.... someone was just curious. I get people looking all the time. This sunday I was in the apartment and hear this - "yeah it is a foreign car, japanese, I think. It is silver." Peaked my interest and look out to see a guy by my car on the phone. I had to go down to my car anyway, so I had out. On the way down, I hear "it is nice, it is modded, I don't know with what or how powerful it is." I run down and see him and tell him hi. he nodded back. I go to the the trunk and there is another guy UNDER my car, I ask him what he is doing and he ignores me and get up and grabs the guy. They stand in front talking about my car and I again askthem what they are doing. They continue to talk to each other. Finally, the one looks at me and tell the other, "I think the American understands what we are talking about, let's go." They get in a car and leave. I got the plate.

WTF?