Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Anybody worried about keeping your older Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 06:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From a non-evo owner's perspective I like the concept of the X. Granted, concept and prototype vehicles usually look nothing like the finished product. Even preproduction units end up getting dumbed down even more.

I think it's funny because the current Evo has a love / hate look to it so when all of you say that the X looks ugly you have to remember that pretty much every joe-shmoe out there thinks the Evo and STi are ugly already.

Anyway, someone else mentioned this earlier - you all have a long way to go to keep posting this same thread but until we see final production pictures and specs it's all speculation.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:59 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by speedomodel
Slow-motion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Stock for stock, I'm not saying it will be "slow". I'm sure it will have more power to over come the weight penalty, and at least be a little quicker off the show room floor as was the eclipse. However, who knows after that. Also, like I said, I think the prototype is down right mean looking... a very attractive car coming from someone who finds the Evo less attractive than most performance cars. It's just too damn bad that they are not putting it on the showroom floor looking like that.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Zeus
like I said, I think the prototype is down right mean looking... a very attractive car coming from someone who finds the Evo less attractive than most performance cars. It's just too damn bad that they are not putting it on the showroom floor looking like that.
x2