Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

600 WHP Barrier Broken

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2006, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Regardless of PSI, nice results like that should make you very happy.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
insane graph!!!

It is really confusing how that was only on 24psi. To get those numbers i would assume that you would have to be at at least 33+psi

Last edited by topnotch_EVO; Aug 22, 2006 at 12:10 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:35 AM
Evolved Member

damn that graph looks amazing for an Evo with ur mods...congrats!!
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:44 AM
Evolving Member

if you don't mind me asking how much was the tuning Total, those results are unheard off on 24 lbs maybe we can do a group mase tuning day or week haha
Old Aug 22, 2006, 12:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
Do Dynojets have "shootout mode" like a Dyno Dynamics does? I am thinking this is corrected to flywheel hp not what the actual wheel measurement was.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by 03bluevolution
Well, Ive been meaning to finally post my results. With the help of a lot of people, ive finally reached my goal. Ive spent quite some time researching, reading, more reading, and talking to those enthusiasts who really know what they are doing. finally i have a reason to post now!!

over the past year ive slowly collected the parts for a bottom end build. nothing special, kept the 2.0 L, after market pistons and rods, 272 cams, full-race manifold, GT35R, 1000 cc injectors, and AEM EMS.

When it came time for tuning, There wasnt many people I trusted. I had my car tuned before w/ the aem, and it was a horrible experience. So on my hardest quest of the build...the several tuners I talked to didnt seem that tech savy, i wont name names, as this isnt the point of the thread, but it really gave me a false sense of security. It was then when a honda buddy of mine introduced me to a guy named Mase, a guy who is flown all over the world and known for his high horsepower monsters. So i figured if people are flying him everywhere, he must have a gift... but As busy as the guy is, he sat down and really gave me a great consultation, and from then on, i was hooked!

Anyways the results on 24 psi ->

Powerband is sick, and i have to say, i think the car drives better than it did when stock! Its very impressive for someone to take a highly modded car with injectors much bigger, and turn it into a stock like automobile. so hats off to you sir!

My POS greddy profec wouldnt go over 24 psi. but regardless, I was more than happy.

Next up, once i fix the boost controller, apparently they had a bad batch of profec b's?? but once i add my quaife LSD and a couple other things, Im going to push it a little farther on Mase's new AWD dyno!

I would also like to thank Full-race for the nice components, titan motorsports for some of the goodies as well, and not to mention, the evom classifieds, i found a lot of stuff i needed there!

Mase's new dyno??? I thought he was tuning at Stage 6?
Old Aug 22, 2006, 04:37 AM
Evolved Member

nice numbers...!!
but no way is that 24psi!