Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Warning: Do not buy stuff from TrinaBabe!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fourdoor
If you wanted to complain you should NOT have included those pictures. 5 min with some pliers and the damn thing will be good as new. Hell, I have recieved items from VENDORS that were not as well packaged as that, and almost as bent up.
If someone threw dirt in your evo when you bought it and said it'll only take 5 min to vacuum it out. Would you be ok with that?

A little extreme, but if you pay for someting, you shouldn't expect to have to fix anything unless that was stated as part of the sale.

If a vendor shipped something like that I'd be more than upset. I had a vendor on here ship me brake pads with the box pretty much falling apart. When I pulled the box of pads out of the shipping box I almost took my toe off when a pad fell out.

Sellers should always pay attention to even the smallest details (such as shipping), especially vendors.

Hope things get resolved.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:18 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Are you sure you mean Trinababe? And not someone with a similar name? I have bought stuff from HER and it came in the original box and well packaged.. I couldn't imagine she would intentionally ship something damaged.. Her name definitely isnt TIM..
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:25 AM
EvoM Guru

I did actually get an intercooler (Buschur deluxe) from buschur, and box was damaged in shipping, the outlet was bent slightly (easily fixed) but it does happen.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Fourdoor
If you wanted to complain you should NOT have included those pictures. 5 min with some pliers and the damn thing will be good as new. Hell, I have recieved items from VENDORS that were not as well packaged as that, and almost as bent up. If the seller spoke to the shipper he probably does have insurance on the item, and the pictures you took are the evidence needed to collect on the claim. If you get more than $100 back for the damages I would be shocked considering that (as stated above) 5 min with some pliers will fix it.

Keith
You have got to be joking! Why should he have to fix something that he did not misuse or package? I don't care if it takes 30secs. You paid for a perfect condition IC, and that is not perfect condition. Ontop of that, it looks like trinababe wants to blame it on the shipping company, when he knows damn well he miss package that item and shipped it off like that.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

That sucks....can be fixed if he doesnt refund the money...also paypal has you protected. Call them explain, send it back. I did the same, paypal refunded my card. Worst case scenario, fix it. Doesnt look to bad. You can buy whats called a dowell or reemer. can be found at most hardware stores. looks like a plumb bob, but much larger. Or use a really large piece of metal, close to the diameter of the pipe, use that and a mallet, or dead blow, smack it untill the shape comes back...
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

Thank God For Personal Sales Ratings!
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Arithmetic
You have got to be joking! Why should he have to fix something that he did not misuse or package? I don't care if it takes 30secs. You paid for a perfect condition IC, and that is not perfect condition. Ontop of that, it looks like trinababe wants to blame it on the shipping company, when he knows damn well he miss package that item and shipped it off like that.
If he keeps trying to contact a lost cause, u gotta do somthing. Get that puppy on....just some bent aluminum.. if it was punctured or something like that, but some bent hangers...easy fix, not what you paid for by any means, but it would dtill be on the car with the quickness son!
Old Aug 28, 2006, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DRFTKNGG
If he keeps trying to contact a lost cause, u gotta do somthing. Get that puppy on....just some bent aluminum.. if it was punctured or something like that, but some bent hangers...easy fix, not what you paid for by any means, but it would dtill be on the car with the quickness son!
Bent fins ok. Bent tubes not so good. Bent pipe interface not so good. Too many possibilities for leaks. If he paid $100 for this thing, it would've be understandable.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

ok well after reading all the new comments since my last, I will say one last thing,

This Tim guy is the reason why it hard for honest people like myself to sell top notch used products here on Evom, people like him so worried about making an extra buck when 5 or 10 mins more of his worthless lifes time and that intercooler would have more than likely have made it to the seller in great condition! I cant say that Tim sold the intercooler all messed up, because he might not of, but it was his fault that it showed up to the seller the way it did! If I were the buyer I would tell paypal what happend, pack it up the RIGHT WAY and send it back to him! Paypal will credit your card and go after him for the money!

***Shipping is KEY to getting a good product to a buyer! If your not going to spend the time to protect a good product to sell to a fellow Evom member, then dont spend the time selling $hit!!!!***
Old Aug 28, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

agreed. get me the product fast, but in good condition. people seem to loose all credibility with that. Definately let pay pal know what happened. and then go from there.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by MalibuJack
Are you sure you mean Trinababe? And not someone with a similar name? I have bought stuff from HER and it came in the original box and well packaged.. I couldn't imagine she would intentionally ship something damaged.. Her name definitely isnt TIM..
TrinaBabe vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Evolved Member
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

Drives: the most elaborate 11 second POS

Re: F/S: Buschur Racing Deluxe Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Aug 22, 2006, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 58177
Hi,

Wondering if you shipped it and if there is a tracking #?

Thanks,
Sam

Yep it got shipped out yesterday. $48 I have a tracking number at my house, I forgot to bring it to work with me. Ill try to get it to ya this afternoon. I believe the guy said it should be there on Thursday.

Also, sorry I didnt get a chance to clean it off... I would spray it off with a hose when you get it just to make it look brand new again There arent any bent fins or anything so it looks pretty much brand new when its cleaned.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:19 AM
EvoM Guru

Well, definitely sorry to hear that.. my situation was it was easier to quickly fix the pipe with an exhaust pipe expander than to send it back and wait for another one.

I've always dealt with "Trina" so I didnt realize her "male counterpart" was posting.. Of course this is also the reason I will not sell any of my spare parts to anyone but local pickup. I'd hate to have something happen to it, and not be able to do much about fixing the problem..
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:31 AM

Guy's, thank-you for all you feedback and support. Like I said before I've been constantly trying to get a hold of him. 5 pm's and 4 voice messages I don't believe that's alot in three days. I've told him to please just call me so we can disscuss what is resonable for us to resolve this. All I got were only two stinkin pm's saying that he got a claim, and is not willing to refund money. This is me being nice after seeing that crap of a package he shipped out. Once again I will repeat myself and say why did he shipped a perfectly good intercooler that cost $550 like it was toy. I was even opened to deduct $100 out of my pocket to resolve this intercooler. I know alot of you feel this way too because you've all have seen the package it's a joke. I'm still willing to redeme him if he is willing to respond but come on guy's how much patients do we all have for him. Three day's and really nothing for me to support him as a seller in this situation. I too don't want this too look ugly but I also left a message yesturday telling him to call me and talk to me because this dosn't have to be this way and if he doesn't respond I'll have to take actions. I did file a claim and now I just simply want to warn everyone about him.

Last edited by timzcat; Aug 28, 2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

response to this post was removed.

Last edited by timzcat; Aug 28, 2006 at 06:21 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Im surprised TrinaBabe hasnt said anything to say in response

Quick Reply: Warning: Do not buy stuff from TrinaBabe!!!!!!