Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Warning: Do not buy stuff from TrinaBabe!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2006, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 58177
You stated I denied your offer of fixing it. hahah ok let me go fix your car and see if it is still worth blue book. What about what I emailed you. If you didin't like my second offer then at least let me know. This is what you want this to be, we can fix it like adults or you can keep the money and leave this thing you call an intercooler at my house but nevertheless, you've only responded back to me because this thread is now open.
OK hopefully this can be the last post.

Yes you denied my offer to let me fix it. As for you fixing my car, no thanks I can do that myself (Funny thing... same goes for you).

As for your Email.. Im not sure which you are speaking of. If it is the refund your money less $50 and get the intercooler back than, you are correct... I do not like that offer. Please take your $100 you are willing to spend to return the intercooler to me and have someone repair it... my God I can talk with Dave Buschur and see if we can work out a deal and have him personally fix the damned thing for $100 if you are really that concerned.

And you stating that this is what I want it to be... you are incorrect. I would have much rathered you be reasonable. Ask for $50 refunded so you can spend 2 hours repairing it yourself... Thats paying you $25 / HR which I feel is more than reasonable for a job I could pay one of my old employees $10 to do. I would have rathered you be reasonable and assume I can not respond every day, three times a day. I would have rather that you handle the situation like your parents and keep it between the two of us rather than post about how bad person I am.

So, if you would like me to contact a place that is capable of fixing the intercooler to a "new" condition please let me know and I can make a few calls. If you would like me to contact Buschur Racing and check to see how much they would charge I would be happy to do so. If you would like me to fix the intercooler free of charge, I would be happy to do so. Even after your blatent attempt to discredit me as a person I would still do this for you. And trust me.. its not because I am worried about your internet slander might in some way financial or emotionally hurt me. Otherwise I see no point in any further discussion.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hehehe, did I close it or did you? I think we hit the button at the same time.

Reasonable offer of free repair is on the table, and sounds like the free repair offer was on the table from day one. Take it back to PM's.

Keith
Old Aug 28, 2006, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TrinaBabe
I did not disappear and I think it is in the open now on that one. I did give you three options on how to handle this. Sorry that I didnt get insurance on it, instead I assumed and just like the saying goes, Assumption is the mother all ... ups. But then again... I dont think USPS is going to pay $550 for $50 of damage and even if they did I wouldnt exactly wait 6 months to get it.

And about me not responding promptly... come on... Since you like to make it seem as if Im a vendor. Do you think they would have been in the office on Saturday or Sunday? I suppose most everyone must disappear every single weekend. I actually responded to you on the weekend so right there I get a bonus point.

And as for you warning the whole world about how bad I am at selling things, keep going at it because oh boy.... my plan of selling the hundreds of items just got shot down because you, big number 58177 told the world. Good luck in all your future endevours in life. I hope you never have to deal with such a shady individual like myself ever again. Im sorry I only responded once to twice a day instead of the three times like you most certainly deserve.
It's easy to feel that I'm flamming you and discrediting your character because I made a thread. So from what you stated above I guess you don't have to work on Monday's you've been gone all weekend and never checked in. Well let me put it this was be as pissed off as you want because there's everyone here have seen the package and believes you've should have been more attenative with replying. Please don't give me that excuse that you have a life and I don't because I send emails more than you do. You knew what happend on Friday morning and said sorry, ok we all can do that. You said you made a claim well guess what ever one should do that. I'm accusing you of being shady, I haven't even said that. Get your story right. What I'm accusing you of is poor packaging and not taking any resposiblility for it, your poor lack of response when you knew the issue has not been resolved, and you trying to forced me to believe your intercooler is worth $550 dollars. I told you that if you wanted we can deduct some of the cost that I had payed you like $50 bucks or so and I am will to send this thing out to you also out of my pocket. In this I will be out like $100 bucks or more with no intercooler to show for it. You would of had the box and the intercooler to show as evidence to your local post office for the claim and possible resale it after you fix it for $400 bucks or so. You would probably make your intercooler money back that way or have a loss yourself. Either way there's going to a loss on both parties. Right now I don't have $550 or any of that money and I have a damage intercooler that I have to fix. What the hell is that? Say what you will, if you want to fix things than lets do it. IF you want to still believe I'm not resonable and your pissed about this thread then stay that way. Either way I've stated very clearly that I would work with you but I haven't received anything other than I have a claim and is waitting for the resaults. You also have my $550 and if you get something from the claim you'll have something thing there too. But it's ok because the buyer still has your intercooler because thats ok. I'm sorry if you think I might be out of line but you'd be pissed off too.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
uncalled for

Last edited by timzcat; Aug 28, 2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am highly disturbed by this thread.
The buyer asked for guidance before posting this thread and given approval to create the thread. This thread is a touchy subject for both sides involved as well it should be. I don't understand why the members of this site cannot respect another members thread and only post constructively. Who wants their thread destroyed by useless interjection?

I deleted a majority of the posts in this thread with the intention of re-opening the thread for the OP. Given the direction this thread took near the end and Trinababe's statements in his/her last post it is obvious that the seller has no intention of settling the situation with the buyer. Therefore I am leaving it closed.

If there are any relative updates to the transaction then either party may contact me and I will post any resolution to the problem or delete the thread in it's entirety with the consent of both parties.