Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

finance manager

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2006, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow there is a lot of B.S. talk going on in this thread. Please scan your credit report of 780-800 and write 'evolutionm' on the top, post it here, and then maybe I'll start to believe you.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

why ppl so envy about a 780+ credit score ?
i know I can build a score like tht within 6 months
I taught others to do that before getting a mortage or car loan.
all u need to do it to apply as many of credit as u can within the same month ( as the score wont update fast enough for inqueries)

Start using each of ur creditcard by carrying a high balance and pay it off . maintain 40% debt ratio , borrow a car loan and paid it up ( even u have cash in hand , pay it up after couple of days )

The way they calculate credit score only cares about ur high balance of each card and add them together and divided by ur current owe.

u can easily build top scores w/o even having a job(it's not on file anyway).
Old Sep 7, 2006, 01:40 PM

Ask the finance manager for a written statement saying he made you lie on your paperwork. Then when you default because you can't afford the car you got it in hand. Ya like that will happen. Good Luck!!! My car costs me as much as my house after all is said and done. Insurance, Gas, Maintenance, Car Loan. Take a real good look before you do this.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

Holy sh** you make $1400 a month and you afford an Evo? Dude that's like $16.8k a year. That's below poverty level. How are you pulling that off? I would set aside that much just for maintenance, mods, and insurance. Do you not eat or buy clothes? That is seriously insane. At that kind of salary, I would hesitate to own a car at all. I'd be riding a damn bike. What are you doing for a living?
Old Sep 7, 2006, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DarkMastyr
Holy sh** you make $1400 a month and you afford an Evo? Dude that's like $16.8k a year. That's below poverty level. How are you pulling that off? I would set aside that much just for maintenance, mods, and insurance. Do you not eat or buy clothes? That is seriously insane. At that kind of salary, I would hesitate to own a car at all. I'd be riding a damn bike. What are you doing for a living?
+1 agreed
Old Sep 7, 2006, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Its called credit fraud, and punishible by reposession, (calling the note due in full), fines and likely jailtime.

I say, go for it!
LOL
Old Sep 7, 2006, 04:11 PM

This post has really clued me into the ludicrous insurance rates on the Evo. Some of you need to get your priorites straight. I thought I was retarded for buying this car with 4200 mo take home DINKS and 16k down on the car!
Old Sep 7, 2006, 04:35 PM
Evolving Member

You know your credit score really has nothing to do with your income. It's based on credit history, the amount of revolving credit you have (unsecured personal loans, credit cards) and your debit to income ratio. My credit score is only 665 and thats because all of me and my wifes loans and cars are in my name and my debit to income ratio is like 40% even though she works and together its more like 16%.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 04:50 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 209 Likes on 124 Posts
I would seriously reconsider owning an evo if that's your income...

Unless:

1) Your payment is going to be like > $200
2) You have no rent to pay
3) You sell drugs

That is all
Old Sep 7, 2006, 04:57 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cdupont03
You know your credit score really has nothing to do with your income. It's based on credit history, the amount of revolving credit you have (unsecured personal loans, credit cards) and your debit to income ratio. My credit score is only 665 and thats because all of me and my wifes loans and cars are in my name and my debit to income ratio is like 40% even though she works and together its more like 16%.
Your credit score has nothing to do with your income or debt ratio. The credit bureaus do no know or store your income information.

Your credit score would be low due to recent inquiries, potentially late payments, most weight is applied to revolving balance to limit ratios.

If you have 20,000 in credit card limits and owe $17000, your credit score will be lower.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

this is the lamest thread I have posted in or read.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:17 AM

Why u guys bashing a guy making 1200 and wanting an evo? show some love man! I personally make around that much and still don't know how the heck I did it. Here's my breakdown 03 Evo 24K out the door, 4k down, 20k financed, 680 score, $420 monthly payment, around $1200 for a year of insurance, $200-300 monthly rent (My room is a tad bigger than a walk in closet hehe j/k), $100 bucks for gas (go cheap on long trips and make your friends drive), Weekend dining only, Trust me, it's close every damn month, but what can I say, it's an evo so it's worth it hehe. Be nice ppl and show some love for the guy Oh last thing, seriously everybody lies about their income, I told them I was manager and made 3500 a month hehe.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

Go ahead buy evo then file bankruptcy...God bless america