Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo Vandalized (Heads up AZ guys)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2006, 11:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Karma'sEvo
we may have some evo bandits... I live in tempe on baseline and the 101 and my evo9rs got broken into last week...

they stole:
stereo
radar detector
video camera (mounted to my harness bar)

mostly did a lot of damage. I need a new seat, steering wheel, whole new dash ect..

Sorry to hear that, sounds like I got off easy then. I am on the 101 and Chandler Blvd, so about 4 miles from you.
Old Sep 12, 2006, 11:13 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i didnt even mention the exterior damage.. put it this way ... my car will be seen by four different shops including the auto glass and total will take 6 weeks to get back on the road
Old Sep 12, 2006, 11:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by VAEVO87
u got some scratches buffed out......i had my stereo system jacked,windshield broken,exhaust gone carbon fiber hood gone subs n amps gone,turbo somehow took out .....hopefully this wont happen to my evo since im in a new house with a garage.....R.I.P 96 eclipse-675hp
you got some parts stolen... i got my entire 2005 Evo MR stolen.

do i win a cookie?
Old Sep 13, 2006, 12:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DreamLike1
you got some parts stolen... i got my entire 2005 Evo MR stolen.

do i win a cookie?
I think I would rather have my whole car stolen but either way its sh!tty.. I am very sorry to you both..
I wish I hadn't read this thread I am already paranoid as hell now I dont want an alarm I just want a security gaurd to sit in my car whenever I park it..
Old Sep 13, 2006, 12:32 AM
Evolving Member

just to let u guys who have been posting...the evo is the top most stolen vehicle in the U.S ...there was a post up and the link where it states this...and i also saw it on Fox news....so guys its true...our car is the most stolen vehicle in the U.S ...oh and btw ...i also was vandalized...36 eggs=new paint job and broken windows=new window+tints......and other time keyed=new paint job.... sliced tires= new ones too bad i had my winter tires i still got winter tires anyway.....so yeah i had my share of adventures
Old Sep 13, 2006, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

RoMeIX I think you should tell the story about those holligens who were dry humpping your car.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 05:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by negativeB
look out for the guy in your neighborhood with a regular lancer with your badges.
watch you find them on a honda civic
Old Sep 13, 2006, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blkhrt
RoMeIX I think you should tell the story about those holligens who were dry humpping your car.

My girlfriend sometimes drives the Evo to work because she works less than one mile from our appartment as a pharmacy tech. She parks right outside her window and the car is always in view. One day while at work, three kids grabbed on to the spoiler and started humping the Evo. Not just for a minute, but for long enough for my girlfriend to call the police and for the police to show up. The officer put the kids in the back of his car and made their parents pick them up.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

I will now sleep on my roof with a rifle but i should be doing that now. while at work ive found loogies on my evo about three times already
Old Sep 13, 2006, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

crackheads
Old Sep 13, 2006, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

Frickin A-holes! No worries brah!....I put evo voo-doo hex on em!
Karma is a biotch!
Old Sep 13, 2006, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

probably some lancer guys stole the badge, they can only dream of owning an evo. and as for the work place. im glad i work in a jail where there is 24 hr actual law enforcment security patroling the perimeter. makes me think easy known no crack heads or weridos wil l**** with my car.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 12:36 PM

I hate to hear these stories. I mean come on! What kind of kids are parents raising today. I know kids get pretty much want they want but to not know simple right from wrong is disturbing.....
Old Sep 13, 2006, 01:23 PM

I am going to find a way to electrocute my door handles when I get my Evo..... Just enough to make them pass out for about an hour or more. I just hole that when going into convultions that they dont like involentarily kick my car or something :-/
Old Sep 13, 2006, 02:31 PM

+1 sorry to hear this. damn haterz!