Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

feeler for raffling Evo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so wait a minute... say you collect $5000 form 500 ppl @ $10 bucks a ticket, right? Then you go to Iraq and make it back in on peice, you keep the $5K AND the car? BWAHAHAHAHAHA that is the one of the most retarded-est things I have ever heard...

I tell you what, just state in your will that you leave your car to M00kiE of evom.net fame and let me worry about paying it off and shipping it whatnot... It's not like you'll need it or the $$$ if you bite it.
Old Sep 23, 2006, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by M00kiE
so wait a minute... say you collect $5000 form 500 ppl @ $10 bucks a ticket, right? Then you go to Iraq and make it back in on peice, you keep the $5K AND the car? BWAHAHAHAHAHA that is the one of the most retarded-est things I have ever heard...

I tell you what, just state in your will that you leave your car to M00kiE of evom.net fame and let me worry about paying it off and shipping it whatnot... It's not like you'll need it or the $$$ if you bite it.

Apperently you cant read or are just a plain IDIOT. IF he dies the people handling his estate would raffle the car. He's not collecting any cash now. WOW!!
Old Sep 23, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

"Since i'm single, unless I have a will or something stating where I want my belongings to go, it all goes to the state. where someone else who doesn't know me to do whatever with my belongs and my family would see nothing of it."

This is not correct. Your belongings, if you have no wife/children, go to your parents. And unless you create a will stating that you want your belongings to be raffled off, your stuff goes to your parents.

SC~
Old Sep 23, 2006, 02:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Secret Chimp
"Since i'm single, unless I have a will or something stating where I want my belongings to go, it all goes to the state. where someone else who doesn't know me to do whatever with my belongs and my family would see nothing of it."

This is not correct. Your belongings, if you have no wife/children, go to your parents. And unless you create a will stating that you want your belongings to be raffled off, your stuff goes to your parents.

SC~
NO sir not correct at all. There is a reason as to why the legal office tells you to make sure you have a will in place because your parents are NOT guarented anything. It varies for MILITARY members from state to state.
Old Sep 24, 2006, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

as everyone else said, just get your *** back here. and stop thinkin crazieness
Old Sep 25, 2006, 06:00 AM

i would leave it to my army buddies and state that they had to take it to the javelin or tow range. Then leave them enough money to get a couple kegs and have a party on me.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks for all or some of your thoughts. The last time I had to do a will was back in '95 and the navy lawyer told me that. Anyways, I'm looking into another option that is going to be a secret. I'll tell you guys this much, I may donate my car if something happens to me.

However, no comments need, moderators, please close thread.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 08:02 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My little brother will be shipping out soon enough too... take care, thread closed.