Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Stability of Mitsubishi ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:52 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
companys like Mitsu dont just disappear...other companys buy them...the argument is really not existing if you ask me....Mitsu is not leaving....WORST case scenario is beeing bought..which i doubt will happen.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

does her daddy bang her for you, too? grow a pair. ford and gm are in worse financial shape now than MMNA and do you think her daddy would say not to buy from either of those?
Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by -=SPECTRE=-
ford and gm are in worse financial shape now than MMNA and do you think her daddy would say not to buy from either of those?
Actually her Dad would say not to by GM or Ford. He says the best returns are found with Lexus, Acura, Toyota, and Honda. But of course, I can't afford a NSX.

If I had gobs of extra money laying around (which I sure as hell don't), there wouldn't be so much concern about what kind of car I wanted. If I didn't have a current car payment and/or student loan payments, it wouldn't be a big deal. Right now we do care a lot of avalue because a lot of our money is tied up. Unless you all want to start donating to my paypal account so I can buy one free and clear? Yeah, I dont' see that happening either.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ksuchewie
Actually her Dad would say not to by GM or Ford. He says the best returns are found with Lexus, Acura, Toyota, and Honda. But of course, I can't afford a NSX.

If I had gobs of extra money laying around (which I sure as hell don't), there wouldn't be so much concern about what kind of car I wanted. If I didn't have a current car payment and/or student loan payments, it wouldn't be a big deal. Right now we do care a lot of avalue because a lot of our money is tied up. Unless you all want to start donating to my paypal account so I can buy one free and clear? Yeah, I dont' see that happening either.
if u care so much about value , u cant even buy a new car ,
u need to buy used, everyone knows new car is money flushed to drains in no time =p

an used corolla =D
Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

Microsoft generates $10BB of free cash flow per year. No matter how you interpret their financials, they are very profitable. That being said, a majority of their net income is derived from two divisions-- OS and Office software. They do lose money on Xbox, Internet and Server software. But the effect across all divisions is very, very positive. Don't kid yourself in comparing all companies, particularly MSFT to Mitsu, which could close up shop domestically in the next several quarters.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

yawn .... ur nissan was in deep trouble before , but they have the GTR34 back at that time
now they r stable but all the cars have the same engine, i still perfer having a BNR34 over a V35.

every company can "close up shop domestically in the next several quarters."

One thing we all know is , at least mitsu is not as bad as it used to be. All of these have been discussed for years when Evo just debuted (they were at the bottom back then) .
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

if a car loses value just cause the companies gone....then all the dusenbergs, and other cars from the early 20th centry would be considered scrap metal....
Old Sep 19, 2006, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=Rod Munch]Off-thread: If you need to convince her to "let" you buy a car, you might want to think a bit more about what kind of marriage you're getting into. At most it should be a mutual decision, not a question of "permission."

+1.

On a side note: I don't buy cars for their resale value.
I think that is a very poor way of decision making before buying a car.