Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Front Plate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im sorry but i think the front plate over the intercooler looks worse than actually having it on there for real
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pers785
Whoaaa, when did this happen? Im from Texas, and if this is true, then Im a happy camper haha

lol yes its true when i took my 9 to get its plates last wk i told the dealership i didnt want to install the front plate and they said it wouldn't matter anywayz because as of sept. front plates are no longer required so i threw it into my trunk !!!!
Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by red evo8
lol yes its true when i took my 9 to get its plates last wk i told the dealership i didnt want to install the front plate and they said it wouldn't matter anywayz because as of sept. front plates are no longer required so i threw it into my trunk !!!!
Dammnit, Im looking for a link to it or something, but I cant find anything on the internet that shows this. I see the petition but nothing other than that. Ohh wells.