Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Front Plate

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Front Plate

Ok I have been Driving Around without a Front plate for a couple of months now and finaly got caught without one, he Gave me a Warning and that was that, I have the plate in the windsheild but he said its gotta be mounted on the Bumper, Soo I don't want to mess up t he Perfectly Designed Areodynamics of the Car (umm ok So its a brick), And The Holes noo i don't want to put holes in my bumper, but are there like caps I can put over the holes if i Take the Front plate off.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
No caps I asked when I bought mine. I ended up filling the hole and getting the bumper resprayed good as new now except for the rock chips. Cant wait to respray the whole car and get clearbra
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:12 PM
Evolved Member

lol, I hat the Paint job on the car anyway, Mitsus painting bot was like Shorted out or something, or maybe the guy that mixes the Paint was drunk or something, but i Got drips everywhere and uneven Spaying on the Rear bumper, and it isn't shinny or deep.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just keep my bracket for the plate in my trunk and just say "I just bought the bracket and I am going to put it on right away" They let me go with just a verbal nothing recorded on paper
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Lol Thats what i Said, I have the Bracket on Order, but He was like Well if the vehicle is stolen and you only have one plate on, BLA BLA BLA.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Sux right bring it to 46 automall they'll hook you up . Those guys are douche bags. I know a great body shop in NJ about 35 min from you. PM me if you want the info.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

I am A Shop, its Called Precision Automotive, Stop By for some Quality Repairs. And There is an Evo (somewhere but you can't touch it). Lol, Seriously I do good work check us out. PM Me for Directions if your Interested.

46 Automall Are Not Douche bag...............

They are Super Uber Mega Hyper Gianormous Douche Bags
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Oh thats cool I didnt know you did body work. Good to know Im always in the area. You have a PM by the way.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i got 7 warnings and 9 tickets. i will never roll with a front plate. they can kiss my ***. they ask me why its not on. i say because there is no need for one. they hand me my ticket and say put it on or i will stop you again. i say its your job. see you tomarrow. lmfao
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

Dan your a rebel man. Your probably the reason me and the chick got pulled over in Hopactcong. She was driving her RS she did nothing wrong and all the sudden the cherries come on. He walks to the front of the car than says I didnt think I saw a plate on the front of this car than says have a good night. Damn cops
Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gsrboi80
Dan your a rebel man. Your probably the reason me and the chick got pulled over in Hopactcong. She was driving her RS she did nothing wrong and all the sudden the cherries come on. He walks to the front of the car than says I didnt think I saw a plate on the front of this car than says have a good night. Damn cops
lol man. when they walk to the front of my car and see there is still no plate. they dont even bother to talk to me. they just walk back and make out the ticket. i love em. its so funny how they have nothing better to do. well like i said i will never put on one. that is my law **** there laws. they make no sence. mine do. nuff said.

tell your girl to say i told her to. lmao. send the ticket to my house.

p.s. how you guys doing? long time no talk/see
Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 ticket and 1 warning. I just consider it the clean front bumper tax...
Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Were good man. Hows the car coming? All fixed up yet? Hopefully we can get together do some car washing and BBQing or somthing. Keep in touch man
Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gsrboi80
Were good man. Hows the car coming? All fixed up yet? Hopefully we can get together do some car washing and BBQing or somthing. Keep in touch man
good to here all is well

it is 99% back to normal. with some other goodies added. deff got to meet up. you still got my number? pm me if not. we will have a get togeather. go out to eat or somthing.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:29 PM
Evolved Member

Yea Dan Ill give you man glad to hear that the car is mostly back together. Talk to you soon