Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Damn Mitsu Erased my Jester tune

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now take advantage of the new drivetrain bits and get more mods and get a new flash
Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:32 PM

oh and just incase you like to side with the dealership again , cause there angels there. They removed the cams, cam gears, new tires and put on wrong size tires that not even Z rated but they happen not to notice the noise comming from the transfer case and the fact the car had no cat. But I should still feel lucky right? I should have bought a new evo and not from there. I just hope no one else gets screwed there.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by 2StepsAhead
Now take advantage of the new drivetrain bits and get more mods and get a new flash
I know that the bright side I look at now cause it seems now that I have a fresh start.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MiamiEvo8
oh and just incase you like to side with the dealership again , cause there angels there. They removed the cams, cam gears, new tires and put on wrong size tires that not even Z rated but they happen not to notice the noise comming from the transfer case and the fact the car had no cat. But I should still feel lucky right? I should have bought a new evo and not from there. I just hope no one else gets screwed there.
yea some mitsubishi techs should be envelope stuffers cause thats all they are good for. Bought my evo new but had a bad wastegate replaced along with the BOV and the idiots put my BOV on backwards. Yes you might have been better off with a new one , my advice dont take it back to that dealership and find one in your area that has some quality control