Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

blue racer guages...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blue racer guages...

anybody got them (pics) ? or atleast some feedback on them ? i dont wanna make a mistake and be unhappy . (i seached already guys)
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

the blue racer gauges are basically the discontinued orange defi gauges that i have and they are great gauges the only thing i think you'd have to worry about is whether or not you like orange and blue gauges together lol??
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by red evo8
the blue racer gauges are basically the discontinued orange defi gauges that i have and they are great gauges the only thing i think you'd have to worry about is whether or not you like orange and blue gauges together lol??

well my car is blue atleast , im not positive i will like it.. but i guess ill give it a try
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

I have the blue racer boost gauge and like it very much. It's different from the discontinued D series gauges because it has a sending unit that reads boost. So it is electrical instead of mechanical like the D series. Here's a pic of it installed in my evo.

It's really bright and easy to see during daytime.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

you could try trustz off of ebay they have a new gauge cluster kit for the evo type in "evo gauges" they have white and blue evo gauges i think only white is availibe for ix's but check them out great price great products

and they are electrical ???i thought they were the same as the defi discontinued line thnx for clearing that up

Last edited by red evo8; Sep 19, 2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evolsk8r
I have the blue racer boost gauge and like it very much. It's different from the discontinued D series gauges because it has a sending unit that reads boost. So it is electrical instead of mechanical like the D series. Here's a pic of it installed in my evo.

It's really bright and easy to see during daytime.

thanksss ! that looks really nice ! was it hard to install ? and did you have to change al the LED's in the cluster ? and BTW you have a cool name (ha mines the same)
Old Sep 19, 2006, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by red evo8
you could try trustz off of ebay they have a new gauge cluster kit for the evo type in "evo gauges" they have white and blue evo gauges i think only white is availibe for ix's but check them out great price great products

and they are electrical ???i thought they were the same as the defi discontinued line thnx for clearing that up

thanks for the tip ! much appreciated