Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

i swear i saw it...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i swear i saw it...

...i defntly saw a place on here or im jus trippin where u can find out where other evo's are in yur area....im moving bak to SE massachussetts/nothern Rhode island from hawaii n i jus wanted to get to kno the evo's in da state in and outside the surroundin area...so maybe we culd start a club or i culd join 1 that is alredy started or schudule meets n stuff like that....i was planning to go to new england dragway at least once a month, las fri of evry month...posibilty we culd all meet there....
Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by white haze
...i defntly saw a place on here or im jus trippin where u can find out where other evo's are in yur area....im moving bak to SE massachussetts/nothern Rhode island from hawaii n i jus wanted to get to kno the evo's in da state in and outside the surroundin area...so maybe we culd start a club or i culd join 1 that is alredy started or schudule meets n stuff like that....i was planning to go to new england dragway at least once a month, las fri of evry month...posibilty we culd all meet there....

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/us-regional-forums-53/

is that it?
Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:24 AM

thanx brotha
Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:28 AM
Evolved Member

no prob!