Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsu FINALY did something right!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mitsu FINALY did something right!!

Other then the Evo itself that is.

I have been waiting for a replacement spoiler for my Evo oh about a year now. I went down to the “service” department on the one year mark and talked to the service manager. He gave me the corporate number and told me that would speed up the process. I called the higher ups and less then a week later I have my new spoiler. I also got the 8’s carbon fiber spoiler not the 9’s partial carbon. It must have been my day too because I got one of my peeling calipers replaced…and there ordering replacements for the other three.

Well it took a year, but it finally got done. So for those of you who have waited a few months, look up there is hope.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude, When i ordered oil Filters For my shop, Because All the Aftermarket Companies are confused about the Oil Filters and I don't feel like blowing someones motor so we use OE mitsu filter only, they said Ok I can have the Drive get them to you in about 1-2 months. I was Like I need them now, at least one. I had an Evo in the Shop for an Oil change. But dude its not like warranty service I am paying these idiots. I asked the Guy why soo Long, And he Said "Well the driver is in Santa Domingo on Vacation" I said Send Someone Else then, He told me to come pick them up. So I went there and Picked 10 up. the other 10 Had to come from Somewhere else (I guess). So about a Month Later I get another 10 oil Filters on the Nissan/ Mitsu Truck. Mind you the Nissan/Mitsu Delivery Guy was at my shop at least 20 times before i got the Filters, Delivering Nissan Parts. Soo Whatever the Guys at 46 Mitsu Suck.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

^ why do people type like that?
Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Type like What?
Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:48 PM
Evolving Member

You Capitallize The First Letter Of Every ***** F-ing Word That You Freaking Type. It gives me headaches!
Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:49 PM
Evolving Member

I just got my spoiler and my three calipers in the other day from mitsu. But now I have to wait for them to get the spoiler painted. I have been waiting 4 months. Nothing compaired to your year. I feel your pain. By the way the calipers are on national back order.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Im just gonna paint mine the dealer would probably do more harm than good putting them on.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Evom.net has a bot that reduces all caps to lowercase EXCEPT for the first letter of every word, hence the annoying composition.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BigEd925
You Capitallize The First Letter Of Every ***** F-ing Word That You Freaking Type. It gives me headaches!

it is because they have caps lock on when typing..

edit: sorry must've been typing at the same time, sorry... ^^
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Dude, that guy's typing is typical these days. With all the texting and IM'ing people don't have a clue or even care about punctuation.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Whats the deal with getting the faded calipers replaced under warranty? Mine are pretty bad. Ive got an 03 with 36k on it and im the 3rd owner. Its only got minor mods (tbe, mbc, springs). Appricate any help ya'll can give.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Just curious, How many miles did you have on your car when you brought it in for warranty and how bad was the spoiler?
Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Cool

Originally Posted by BigEd925

his CAPS is on. that means he is yelling....it capitolizes the first letter of every word.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

My car had about 20000 miles on it when I brought it in the first time. The spoiler was pretty bad, it wasn't just blotchy, the clear itself was flaking off. The service manager actually pealed some more off in order to judge if it was serious enough to be replaced.

It still took forever for my replacement, but once I called the number they said they would make an officical note of my call. The number I called was 1-800-222-0037. It helpes if you have your original service document when you first told them about your spoiler.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by badhabit90
his CAPS is on. that means he is yelling....it capitolizes the first letter of every word.
Have you been living under a rock? Since when does caps lock capitalize the first letter of every WORD?

Quick Reply: Mitsu FINALY did something right!!