Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

First mods?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2006, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wrxIIevo
Shorty Antenna and UK Evolution badge...., god this question has been asked for so so so many times, people still don't have a clue....
hey buddy... why don't you put that antenna in your anus?
Old Oct 1, 2006, 09:04 AM
Pocket Mo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^^^
Old Oct 1, 2006, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

funny though......i like sarcasm too.but even you guys started out somewhere........imports are just new to me.....i was prob. racing on the conduit in queens and fountain ave before everyone had a freakin laptop hooked up to their car....whatever...just tryin to stay with the times......all im sayin is i know that these particular cars are very picky with the right and wrong setup...i thought asking a flash question in a GENERAL forum wasnt a big deal sorry if i offended you long timers
Old Oct 1, 2006, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

buschur tbe is probably the best value not expensive but i heard its good quality ive heard that the meagan one is crap i have the ams tbe and i love it but its a little more pricey
Old Oct 1, 2006, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

I got a base tune. Probably the most return for your money.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 07:59 PM
mjo

Originally Posted by urslo4n8
funny though......i like sarcasm too.but even you guys started out somewhere........imports are just new to me.....i was prob. racing on the conduit in queens and fountain ave before everyone had a freakin laptop hooked up to their car....whatever...just tryin to stay with the times......all im sayin is i know that these particular cars are very picky with the right and wrong setup...i thought asking a flash question in a GENERAL forum wasnt a big deal sorry if i offended you long timers
Do they still race on Conduit and Fountain. I haven't been there, cross bay blvd or connecting highways since the late 70's

Mmjo
Old Oct 1, 2006, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

dude the first mods you need to do is go to buschur or ams website and do their stages 1-3 or 4+ (buschur) with a 35r 2.3 stroker with alky ... so u can get 500+ just some info
Old Oct 2, 2006, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Talking barley racin

since the police started impounding everyones cars back in like the early 90's they put a big dent in racing on fountain and conduit. id assume it still happens maybe not on a thursday night afetr NATHANS like years ago but im sure it goes on. I would say the only bad thing about this EVO is i feel everywhere i bring it..it WONT be there when im back lol. Whatever, thats what insurance is for i guess
Old Oct 2, 2006, 06:59 PM
mjo

Originally Posted by urslo4n8
since the police started impounding everyones cars back in like the early 90's they put a big dent in racing on fountain and conduit. id assume it still happens maybe not on a thursday night afetr NATHANS like years ago but im sure it goes on. I would say the only bad thing about this EVO is i feel everywhere i bring it..it WONT be there when im back lol. Whatever, thats what insurance is for i guess
The Evo is my son's. I just get to play with it (Mod it) while he's away at school. The car is Nice but I've got a little to large (or should I say Extra Large) for it. I ended up buying a Charger SRT-8 for me so I can take the wife and 3 teenage kids out at the same time. Parked the car in the Bronx on a side street the other day to go to the Bronx Zoo. I was supprised to see it still there when I got back <lol>

mjo
Old Oct 2, 2006, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mjo
Do they still race on Conduit and Fountain. I haven't been there, cross bay blvd or connecting highways since the late 70's

Mmjo
The expressway is still alive, fountain was ripped up last time I went there about 2 years ago.
Old Oct 2, 2006, 07:27 PM
mjo

Originally Posted by 2StepsAhead
The expressway is still alive, fountain was ripped up last time I went there about 2 years ago.
Still have to time the run with the light and pray it turns green when you get there?

mjo