Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

How Many Evo Owners Have Zero tickets with the Evo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2006, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me too! I also inform them that I'm armed and that my pistol is in my bag(fanny pack or whatever method I choose to carry that day) which contains my wallet. They've always been very cool about it, I think they can sence that I'm not a threat to them, just the bad guys!
Old Oct 21, 2006, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

yea i forgot to mention im wingless
Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about getting pulled over while test driving w/ the salesman, got a written warning.
Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sgt Blamo
Oh yeah, I forgot about getting pulled over while test driving w/ the salesman, got a written warning.
That's classic.
Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

FWIW when I was doing my probation as a police officer, my training officer (mr. A$$hole...as I knew him) saw a blazer with clear altezza tailights. He stopped him and told me to give him a cite for the tailights. I informed him that they were legal (but fashionably illegal)...he argued with me. I wrote the ticket, to avoid arguing with rank. when the guy fought the ticket, my supervisor failed to give the subpoena for the court date. I didn't show, and it was dismissed! Thank god....
Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:33 PM
Evolving Member

Im 20, had my evo for just about 2 years, modded and drive it every day. I have never even got pulled over by a cop. I dont speed, but I do go to the track most weekends.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 02:38 AM
Evolved Member

No tickets.. yet it stays broken though.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 02:44 AM
Evolved Member

I have owned a evo since 2004 and have had no tickets knock on wood
Old Oct 22, 2006, 03:39 AM

NV: I routinely did triple digit speeds in Vega$ (freeways only) and never got so much as a look from 5-owe. They got real problems to deal with there.

WA: No tickets thanks to Valentine and an instinct for self-preservation. My friend got dinged for the local 'Big Wing Tax'. Pulled over for reasons not disclosed (WTF kinda Eastern Bloc BS is that?). No ticket issued on the scene. He got a negligent driving 2 ticket (serious business) in the mail a week later. $500+ dollars. Hopefully, it won't stick since the guy got the make/model/year wrong (he obviously copied it off the computer screen and not the registration as it was for his other car) and marked that he had submitted on the scene and didn't (cause he's a f*'in liar.) Still $500 to a lawyer. Revenuer scumbag POS's. They are going to have to buy another file cabinet for this clown's personnel folder by the time we are done leveling complaints/charges. We need a hobby and he needs to go back to Wal*Mart security...if they'll take what's left of him.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 04:49 AM
Evolving Member

Three years, two Evo's, zero tickets!
Old Oct 22, 2006, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

this is a jinx-fest thread dude...btw, valentine radar is awesome for road trips - saved me plenty of times...around the city though, it goes off unnecessarily at times...not worth the risk of keeping it in the car around the city due to theft(cons outweigh the pros)...my xmradio's already been jacked - they busted my driver window-i didnt even have plates yet!!! dad thought the antenna attracted too much attention - pops is freekin hilarious!!!
Old Oct 22, 2006, 06:40 AM
Elu
Evolving Member

In the 8 years I was driving my auto cavalier. I only got one parking ticket which was like 4 years in when I had it. I recently purchased my evo back in june and got a ticket/court summons in july over front tints that were installed from the previous owner when I bought them. BLAH profilers
Old Oct 22, 2006, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

Got the Evo about a year ago. Got pulled over once for speeding but the cop didn't give me a ticket because of my clean record, so no tickets for me
Old Oct 22, 2006, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

One ticket since owning the Evo.

It was for not having my front license plate mounted.

That was only my second ticket I've ever received in just over 11 years of driving; the first was for letting time expire at a parking meter.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

0 tickets, Countless warnings (Thanks to my Police I.D.)

Quick Reply: How Many Evo Owners Have Zero tickets with the Evo