Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

im confused

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im confused

i ordered the greddy type rs bov. i know i know.....but what is the difference from vta and recirculating and do recirclating bovs still whooosh?? the greddy type rs is recirculating riiight?? from evo moto install section it looked like it. sorry i know most of you are tired of these questions but help me out thanks
Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:25 AM

You need to have a seperate adapter to get the RS to recirculate. You unscrew the blue horn section and replace it with a cylindrical blue piece to reciruclate
Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:28 AM
Evolving Member

if you do this it still whooshes??? and this special flange along with the single spring mod fixes stalling???
Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:31 AM

I had no problems with stalling when I had the RS, even with both springs still in place. It will depend on each individual car, some like one spring, some like two. Just recirculate it to keep hassles to a minimum. YOu will barely hear your BOV when it recirculates.