Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

347 WHP/ 347 WTQ Evo VIII w/ HorsepowerFreaks 3.5" TBE, FMIC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice, I hit more HP without the IC or o2housing, but..SWEET..lol
Old Dec 21, 2006, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blockhed79
I am not saying it's great but I also had the stock box on with no top on it so the filter was blowing up and stock lower IC pipe. I am happy wit hwhat the car put down. I'll get it reflashed wit hthe intake and lower IC pipe to see what it'd get at 21psi lol. On a side note you're close we should meet up and go for a drive.
No lower IC pipe? Why would you upgrade the FMIC before upgrading the lower IC pipe? There was prob more power to be had with the lower IC pipe than the FMIC since the stock FMIC is still able to flow nicely at these power levels and lower PSI. Get a lower IC pipe and an Injen intake with the upper IC pipe and you should see a decent power increase. This spring I am going to be throwing in HKS 272’s, meth injection and a FMIC. Then sumtime after I get tired of that ill throw in like a Buschur 3065 and injectors.

Over the warmer months im usually out with a bunch of guys street racing in Newark but since its to cold now I prob wont be doing that again till about march or april. There were like 3 or 4 other evos that usually showed up also ill let you know when it starts back up, lots of fast cars and no cop problems, they have bigger sh*t to worry about in Newark lol. Plus until then my car is in limp mode since my TC went at the evo/wrx shootout at Englishtown this year, its has had the death whine ever since. Im hoping it lasts through the winter then I will have TRE give me a new one rebuilt by them. So you guys trying to get a race going, not until the spring
Old Dec 21, 2006, 11:55 AM
Evolving Member

The only reason I picked up the 3.5TBE and FMIC because I got a a deal of a lifetime for them. Good luck with the car
Old Dec 21, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by staatz
Nice, I hit more HP without the IC or o2housing, but..SWEET..lol
I'd be interested to see your mod list, corrected dyno sheet and boost level

Tom