Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

7 months with no damage....till now

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2006, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh the irony...was playing cards with some friends and this girl decided to leave early. About 15 mins later she comes back opens the front door and asks who's yellow car that is. I'm like GREAT! I tell her it's mine and she's like "I backed into your car". I'm PISSED! I didn't show it too much but I go out and see the damage and the drivers side is all scratched up underneath the headlight(headlight as well which I JUST blacked out). Turns out she was overseas for 3 years and had just learned how to drive stateside...her car was in the driveway and mine was parked on the curb with the font end close to the driveway...but not enough to hit it for cryin out loud! It was dark and rainy so I guess **** happens but DAMN! at least I lucked out again and I know who did it.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 11:12 PM
Evolving Member

I HEARED about the following thing that had happening... from a friend, of a freind, who works with me , who took the report.. :-) Same scenario, a dent from some ignorant bastard, with no note, nothing. Well Mr. Ignorance (names have been changed to protect the innocent!) un-knowingly left his drivers side window cracked a little. Well the guy with the scracth consumed A LOT of liquids earlier... Those liquids (use imagination) went through the cracked window, and onto Mr. Ignorance's interior.. :-)
Old Oct 29, 2006, 01:52 AM
Evolved Member

kick his/her door.

eye for an eye gentlemen.
Old Oct 29, 2006, 06:11 AM

Even if the touch up paint did work, you still should've filed a report/blotter entry and filed it with the Legal Office. Since you were on official duty, the gov't would've gave some compensation for it.
Old Oct 29, 2006, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

bummer...

kinda reminds me of a kid backing into a boat trailer, then the trailer rolls backwards and runs a outboard engine right up my wrx's hood then stops on hook scoop. he left and was drunk, came back with his mom then approached me about it. 3k later i had new wheels, cf hood, sti grill, and a catback.