Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Whats wrong with people these days

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2006, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel your pain. My eclipse got egged everyday for week. For no reason at all. Just some high school kids thinking they are cool. Worst part is, I have no enemies(that I know of) so its just kids egging an eclipse because it looks better than their car. Not the same as an evo but still. I feel ya.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 06:17 AM
Evolving Member

i feel everyone's pain. just got my IX this past saturday, and stopped by walmart to pick up the 5 qrt jug of Mobil 1. parked in the side lot, about a 1/4 mile away from the doors. a good 3 minute walk to the front doors and it's cold out here. There were a good 18 spaces on either side of me in any direction.

Went inside for 10 minutes, came back out and had a new jeep grand cherokee parked to my right, a beat *** cavalier to my left, and a shopping cart 3 feet in front of my front bumper. I spent the next 20 minutes walking around my car making sure it nothing was wrong.

Luckily nothing hit my car or i would have been swinging.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

I had someone door ding my Sentra when I was still in college, and they were still there when I came out. (same color paint on my car and their door, door in the right spot, parked too close, etc) How can you possibly be that stupid? At least I got revenge on the idiot door dinger for once though, I caved in his whole driver's door with kicks.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 07:10 AM

Oh yeah it sucks to have inconsiderate & jealous a$$h0le$ in the world! I didn't even have my EVO for 8 months and it was keyed! sucks... sorry to hear bout that....
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:27 AM

Park far away from everyone, and when you come back to your car to find beaters next to it, simply take the bat from your trunk and smash some windshields, maybe they'll get the point. lol

***NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.***
Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:51 AM

i had some crap like that happen to me in my lock and video survalenced parking lot . they spit on my car door ding the crap outa it and even wrote me nasty notes all because i parked in the furethes parkin spot away for the door taking up 2 spots. it was actualy takin up one spot since the back half of my car was in a unusable spot it was behind where the gate slides open.