Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Whats wrong with people these days

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whats wrong with people these days

So i was saying by to a friend outside and i noticed when she was pulling away from my car there were a few silver scuff marks on my car. I am 100 percent positive that this happened in my company parking lot. I just can't stand idiots, here i am trying to keep my car in best as shape possible, with not so much as a scratch on it and the next thing i know the bumper is scuffed, i tried getting it out but no luck.

I swear they should start dividing parking lots into two section, people that care about their cars, and the F**king prickls that dont..
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That why I park far away from everyone and if possible and end spot so if I do get nicked it's only on one side. Sucks man I know how you feel. I got my 1st ding after almost 3 years owning my Evo last month I wanted to cry . But thats life I guess
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MYEVOVIII
That why I park far away from everyone and if possible and end spot so if I do get nicked it's only on one side. Sucks man I know how you feel. I got my 1st ding after almost 3 years owning my Evo last month I wanted to cry . But thats life I guess
I always park away when i can, as far away, but at my job the lot gets filled up pretty quickly, i think im gonna start bringing my cones with me to work
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:29 PM

ya i just wanna punch people these days...

like i ALWAYS park far away from people just because nowadays people dont care if they open there door on your car..

and what pisses me off is when you park far away, and outa the 1000 parking spots availible some douche bag will park exactly right next to you, and like always they will be parked crooked and close to ur car to where u can hardley get in
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by iheartevos
ya i just wanna punch people these days...

like i ALWAYS park far away from people just because nowadays people dont care if they open there door on your car..

and what pisses me off is when you park far away, and outa the 1000 parking spots availible some douche bag will park exactly right next to you, and like always they will be parked crooked and close to ur car to where u can hardley get in
+1 i had the same problem. some junk rocket parked next to my car and i was a mile away from everybody, i looked at how close the car was, it was so close you could not pass between unless you was sideways, so i dumped the rest of my trash next to it i really believe people do not like this particular car, i just happen to have the yellow evo and it is a magnet for people wanting to cut me off, they won't let you pass, and they ride your bumper like you should be racing everytime you take off from the light. sorry to here that man and i hope you catch um!
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

i hate it whne i park in the back of a empty parking lot at the mall, and someone happens to just park right next to me even tho there are tons of others spots.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:58 PM
Account Disabled

back in NY we would wait for the jack *** and baseball bat his legs in , then we'll see just how funny he finds that !!!!!
Old Oct 25, 2006, 08:50 PM
Account Disabled

I feel your pain man, I got my first scratch from an idiot today too.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

People now a days don't give a crap about anyones things but there own! Sorry to hear about your dilemma
Old Oct 25, 2006, 09:42 PM
Pocket Mo

Park far away and pretty soon you'll form your own little parking lot section. The Evo just seems to draw idiot drivers like a magnet.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

i park aways away and i take up 2 spots. rather pay a parking fee. but seems since i park far away cops never have ticketed me yet.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 04:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LanEvoIX
i hate it whne i park in the back of a empty parking lot at the mall, and someone happens to just park right next to me even tho there are tons of others spots.
+384721384709 I really dont get those people. Pisses me off so much when people do that.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MYEVOVIII
yeah, i try that, then im surrounded by idiots with the same idea i had, only, they are parking as close to me as possible avoiding everyone else which completely defeated the purpose of me parking so far away in the first place. the safest thing is to park illegally and gamble lol
Old Oct 26, 2006, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bigric09
yeah, i try that, then im surrounded by idiots with the same idea i had, only, they are parking as close to me as possible avoiding everyone else which completely defeated the purpose of me parking so far away in the first place. the safest thing is to park illegally and gamble lol
I think parking illegal would also attract a little more attention wouldnt it? You might even get that person oh since you have an Evo you think you can park like that? and the next thing you your car is keyed. Make sense?
Old Oct 26, 2006, 05:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 3volut1on
I think parking illegal would also attract a little more attention wouldnt it? You might even get that person oh since you have an Evo you think you can park like that? and the next thing you your car is keyed. Make sense?
yes but hasnt happened yet.... thankfully. i like to call those special parking spots, EVO parking ...

Quick Reply: Whats wrong with people these days