Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Another Victim

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Victim

I guess it could have been worse.........I walk to my car tonight to find the someone shot some paint ***** at my car. Seemed it recently happend cause the paint was dripping. Of course I started to scream and mouthing off and finally calmed down. No damage, just f u c k i n paint all over the winshield, hood and roof. I called the mall security. No cameras, useless...........So I just wiped what I could and now just got finished washing my car because Im scared what the paint possible could do if anything. I wish I could of seen who did this, so I could light him up. Thought I would share my Bullsh!t with yall.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:45 AM
Evolving Member

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing these stories. Some people just cant respect cars, I remember I got my car tacobell hot sauce/whipped cream/egg all in the same night so I was really pissed. But nothing we can really do, so just try not to let this affect you...but im sure you will, like what I did after that, watch your car like a hawk. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:59 AM

dont feel alone on this i had it happen to me right in front of my face . some haters in a srt4 threw some crap at my car at car craft summer nationals . lucky for them it didnt hit it the wind caught whatever it was . i think it was gum.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by 2hot2handle
I guess it could have been worse.........I walk to my car tonight to find the someone shot some paint ***** at my car. Seemed it recently happend cause the paint was dripping. Of course I started to scream and mouthing off and finally calmed down. No damage, just f u c k i n paint all over the winshield, hood and roof. I called the mall security. No cameras, useless...........So I just wiped what I could and now just got finished washing my car because Im scared what the paint possible could do if anything. I wish I could of seen who did this, so I could light him up. Thought I would share my Bullsh!t with yall.
What a crock of ****. Nothing pisses me off more than someone disrespecting someone elses property.

Atleast it wasnt something corrosive. If there arent any dents from the ***** then you will be able to wash it off with no problem. If there are dents, then find the bastards and bash some skulls. Totally uncalled for.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 01:27 AM
Evolved Member

you prolly were a ***** to them... or stole their girlfriend
Old Oct 27, 2006, 03:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I am right there with you on this....last year my car was in a "upscale neighborhood" and was shot with a pellet gun drive by. Total damages.....$1800.00. Jst a bout 3 weeks prior to that my rear plate was stolen in the same "upscale neighborhood".

It's pretty sad that people cannot leave nice things alone.

Here is the best part. On numerous occasions I had to park in the bad parts of town for the sales job I had. The pople there seemed so appreciative and respectful of a nice car on their streets.

What's this world coming to?

Paul
Old Oct 27, 2006, 03:56 AM

sorry to hear about that, they're to many disrespectful s.o.b's out there!
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:32 AM
Evolving Member

I wish people would stick to defacing public property rather than personal!

Someone egged my old car ('02 Eclipse, less than a year old at the time). I washed the egg off in the morning and there didn't appear to be any damage. Over time, however, the paint actually started chipping off of the door in the shape of a circle where the egg hit!

I can't stand parking in public places, but what are you gonna do...
Old Oct 27, 2006, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow these types of things seem to be happening a lot lately. Or has it always been this bad, and i am just new to this site.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm right there with everyone....i used to have a 92 BWM 325i and people at my old job would walk out after working and put **** on my car...i worked at a restaurant...i would come out to ketchup, mustard, soda and other bull**** on my car...and it was happening all the time....at school, at friends houses....people dont have respect these days....i bought it so dont touch my ****....
Old Oct 27, 2006, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

There is a lot of threads lately with this sort of sh*t. Sorry to hear that man. Halloween is coming soon. I will be watching my car like a hawk for the next few days... and after halloween too.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

I'm suprised the thin metal they use on the door panels didn't dent from the paintballs.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 08:11 AM

wow that sucks man. these threads have been popping up alot lately. i hate having to park my car out in the open every day (live in an apartment.) you cant trust people anymore.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 08:15 AM

Damn that really sucks... I can never decide if I should park super close to the door or far away from everyone. I guess both has its drawbacks. Haters.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

I found some of what appeared to be Hershey Kisses or some sort of chocolate thrown into my intercooler. It took alot of warm water to get cleaned all the way threw. I hate idiots. Glad it came off your car.