Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

potential big boost problem helppp

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2006, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by steevo
You are having the same problem I had with my Forge. You have a older version and is spiking to 24psi even with the soft spring which should max at 19psi. It is erratic and can be resolved by cleaning the unit, and greasing the ball. Search the forums for cleaning Forge and you will find the method. Don't blame you for going hallman though, or the new Forge units.
HE was getting the 24 PSI WITHOUT the MBC hooked up. HE was getting too low a boost with the MBC.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

my bad..i read his original post wrong. i guess he just needs stock boost lines or lay off the throttle until he gets his new mbc.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Lol ya I guess since I already ordered the halman ill stick with that and they come with the 2 lines for the wastegate n turbo so everything shud be ok after this lol sry if I wasted ne 1s breath, sry never knew or heard of or had a clue those nozzles cud play sich a abig role in this