Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

fuel issues

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fuel issues

Here's the scoop the other night I ran into a parking boulder.. Well I hit that soo hard that it pinched my exhaust almost a 90 degree angle well. after that my car started losing fuel like I look at the gauge and I can literally see it just going down. I checked everywhere for leaks and found nuthing. the fuel tank is good and the fuel lines are good. I don;t smell any fuel under the hood.. Today I went to the muffler shop to get them to take off the rear section of the exhaust. because I just ordered a whole new turbo back system.(APEXi N1) the currents downpipe and mid section is still good and will be putting it up for sale. I figured taking off the rear section would help because I wasn;t really getting any flow through the exhaust since it was basically pinched off.. does anybody have an idea of why my car is doing it? Could it be a bad 02 sensor?
My current mods are 255lph fuel pump, hks bov, utec untuned 3inch tbe, upgraded fmic...
Old Oct 31, 2006, 03:23 PM

no one has any input??
Old Oct 31, 2006, 04:10 PM

sorry bud im stumped on theis one, but take a closer look at things sometimes its so simple and you are looking right at it but you still cant see it lol!! just take your time looking it over, and you should be able to find it :P good luck budd!!