Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Why don't my Defi BFs stay set???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i got the warrning levels all set but i was told you can set peak as well. how do you do it?????? i agree there hot
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
i got the warrning levels all set but i was told you can set peak as well. how do you do it?????? i agree there hot
peak just shows the peak level you have reached while driving. For example when I hit full boost I can then press peak and it will show me how many psi I hit. The peak is just the furthest point you hit on the gauge
Old Nov 6, 2006, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^You are correct.

I have these and the installation went VERY easy all because I used one very simple tool as should you. Get a test light!!! I would never wire up anything without testing the wires first. This will make fixing this issue a breeze.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
semi-related topic. i had my defis hooked up for about a yr now and all was working fine. just last week on the lights on the control unit won't turn on with my headlights. i thought maybe the bulb burnt out but the lights turn on for about 5 seconds when i start up the car. all other functions are working properly.