Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I Dont Know What To Do?!???!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 03hurley
hey you changed your picture....i liked the cat one : ) but thanks for the number i will call them here in a sec. where are they located btw?
They are in Indy. I change my avatar from my car to the Kitty, He WILL be back!! Let me know if I can help you on your quest.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:00 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should check South section for the add from Southcoast. The offer great deals and will ship anywhere. Also, go check out Subaru of Dallas and drive the STi. You'll like it and may want to try something different after already owning an EVO.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

You have a mid-high 12 second car and you feel your losing driveability? I have a high 12 second car and I think it's 100x more "driveable" now....
If you get a IX MR, install a tbe and flash it, you'll almost be at 12 sec all over again...
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:07 AM

Don't know how far Marble Falls is from DFW but Don Herring Mitsubishi in Irving gots a white MR Evo IX. I drove by the other day to pick up parts and happen to see about 16 EVOs on their lot.