Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I Dont Know What To Do?!???!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Dont Know What To Do?!???!!!!

well heres the situation....i have an 03 tarmac black. it is a mid to high 12 second car. im losing driveablity and i got a new job to where i have to travel a little bit further. i also have a project car that i turned into a beast on the highway ( 94 civic hatch LS turbo). i plan on selling both and buying a 2006 car. but theres the catch, i really want a 2006 mr in white. i cannot find one within the area to travel. and ive been looking at the sti's but i cant stand the pig nose front end. i know this an evo forum but i though about getting an sti just to see what theyre like. ive never driven/rode in one. im not asking "what should i do" but i am asking you guys why i should stick with an evo. keep in mind i will not be modding the new car, with the exception of tbe. thanks
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are you saying you are going to buy an Sti because you can't find a WW MR "within the area to travel"?
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't understand the problem nor the urgency. If you want a White Evo IX, then get one. Who cares if there isn't one nearby? Go get it elsewhere...
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

thats the thing though warr....i will make the travel if its near by. i dont want to go to another state. is there a way a mitsu dealer can ship it to another dealer??
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

Don't buy anything before you test drive it.

The STI is a fast reliable car on par with the Evo.

If I lived in Texas, I'd buy a convertible Mustang GT.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03hurley
thats the thing though warr....i will make the travel if its near by. i dont want to go to another state. is there a way a mitsu dealer can ship it to another dealer??
why don't you ask the dealer? that's how i got my red one.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Qest
Don't buy anything before you test drive it.

The STI is a fast reliable car on par with the Evo.

If I lived in Texas, I'd buy a convertible Mustang GT.
well you can buy your mustang gt all you want, for one im not gay so a convertible is out of the question, and for 2 i chose 2 cars, sti or evo mr....you can leave this thread now
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Most dealerships will ship cars from state to state depending on availability and probably charge you a little extra $ for it.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

South Coast
Old Nov 3, 2006, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

well you can buy your mustang gt all you want, for one im not gay so a convertible is out of the question, and for 2 i chose 2 cars, sti or evo mr....you can leave this thread now
Great point!

Why dont you have South Coast Mitsu. ship one over to you?
Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

wait for what you want. i would really do research before i drop 30+ on a car that i'm gonna "settle" for, like your STI. ask the mitsu dealer what they can do for you to get you that WW. it seems like your in a rush to get a new car. it's a big investment that i'd wait to get in order.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ernald711
wait for what you want. i would really do research before i drop 30+ on a car that i'm gonna "settle" for, like your STI. ask the mitsu dealer what they can do for you to get you that WW. it seems like your in a rush to get a new car. it's a big investment that i'd wait to get in order.
im not really in a rush, i do want an 06 white mr, and i will do what it takes to get it,i didnt know a dealership could send to another one. but i will talk with them and see what they can do for me. ive bought from this same dealership twice now....eclipse gst and then evo 8. so hopefully they will work with me. trust me i dont want to just drop 30k+ on a sti if i can get an 06 mr in white. but if i cant then i will see what my options are. thanks for you input.
Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:09 PM
Evolved Member

Call 317-774-2400. Family Mitshubishi has all colors of the Evo 9 MR's. Even white!! they are going for a couple over invoice I think. shipment is possible I believe. Good luck!
Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Call 317-774-2400. Family Mitshubishi has all colors of the Evo 9 MR's. Even white!! they are going for a couple over invoice I think. shipment is possible I believe. Good luck!
hey you changed your picture....i liked the cat one : ) but thanks for the number i will call them here in a sec. where are they located btw?
Old Nov 3, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for you input.
no problem, that's what we're here for. i know you'll be happy with what you choose!