Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Car totalled............

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 11:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Isn't this the same guy who came on here talking about how his parents were going to take his car away for buying parts and/or speeding?
Old Nov 4, 2006, 01:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
man after reading a few of his other posts...sorry to hear, beautiful EB down the drain - you can't date but you can crash 30K cars and then get another one? your parents have weird priorities...be thankful you're still alive - and now your insurance is gonna go up g/l pls get something more conservative - a civic si sedan is coming out...
Old Nov 4, 2006, 02:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear man. If you're gonna part it out i'd be interested in a few items (im local as well).
Old Nov 4, 2006, 04:14 AM
Evolved Member

Why are you heel toeing on the street??? How do you end up reving to 5K? Were you showing off for the chicks or what?
That sucks about the evo getting smashed!
You need to take it easy!
Try heel toeing in a parking lot till you get it right...
Old Nov 4, 2006, 04:49 AM
Evolved Member

wow, all I got to say it wow. If anything try to use this as a learning experience. your still young and it probably won't be your last car wreck, unless your really lucky.

Just make sure when you get your next vehicle you keep the 'double clutching' on the track.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by boostingevo8
Showing off for the ladies.....to fast too furious tokyo drift style. Sorry man but the story kinda doesn't add up. How are you going to afford another evo.....with an at fault accident the rates will skyrocket.

Maybe those driving classes might of helped? Did you truly learn your lesson for screwing around the last time?

" I am still currently learning how to drive the evo even after having it for 1 year. Yes, I have gotten a ticket for screwing around and that was a lesson I learned. Now, I drive slower than most cars on the road. I can't wait to get driving lessons from an instructor and REALLY learn how to control and drive this car at the track."
No I wasn't showing off for anyone. This was 7:00 in the morning going to school. My days of showing off were over. I was on court supervision for getting a ticket in April. The cop gave me a ticket for "not paying attention".
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:23 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like he pulled a Jihad on his evo..............
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by akemi27
man after reading a few of his other posts...sorry to hear, beautiful EB down the drain - you can't date but you can crash 30K cars and then get another one? your parents have weird priorities...be thankful you're still alive - and now your insurance is gonna go up g/l pls get something more conservative - a civic si sedan is coming out...
You have no idea how terrible I feel. I have been helping for paying this car. I put down 5k from all of my birthdays and holidays to get this thing and I payed monthly payments. I know how it feels to lose something you really worked hard for. I never thought this would have happened to me after the way I was driving. That's why I said I probably won't be getting an evo anytime soon. I probably will get some beater and wait a couple years to get a used evo.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DRFTKNGG
Why are you heel toeing on the street??? How do you end up reving to 5K? Were you showing off for the chicks or what?
I had my music blasted, I have heel-and-toed many times but this time I wasn't paying attention.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

Funny, I seem to remember about a million threads on here where people who are smart enough to know that parents shouldn't give their kids cars like this as first cars are called haters and every other stupid name in the book. This is a perfect example of why those people are right, lucky for you that you weren't hurt and nobody else was hurt.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by -=SPECTRE=-
Funny, I seem to remember about a million threads on here where people who are smart enough to know that parents shouldn't give their kids cars like this as first cars are called haters and every other stupid name in the book. This is a perfect example of why those people are right, lucky for you that you weren't hurt and nobody else was hurt.
yea.......
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss man....

I think the wreck was due to driver inexperience and error.......

Also driving down an unfamiliar road adds to the chances of wrecking...
Old Nov 4, 2006, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DRFTKNGG
Heel toeing is a good idea anytime. It is better for the tranny. Why only doit on the track?

And to the other guy. Double clutching and heel toe are not the same thing.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

I feel this was bad luck. Like I said before you are okay, and that is all that matters right now.

For the people that say "he is just another dumb teenage Evo driver" the few times I met him, he was one of the few that didn't do any dumb crap at meets/on the way to meets. Wasn't a showoff by no means. So keep those comments to yourself.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

good job buddy.

Quick Reply: Car totalled............