Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

A quick question...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2006, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A quick question...

I am just kind of curious... I have an evo IX MR with a apex'i downpipe, HKS super flow kit, and a VRS test pipe. What kind of numbers can i expect with my current setup and what do u think should be my next mods? I appreciate all the help.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would expect very weak numbers - possibly lower than stock. You didn't bother to fill out your profile, so we don't know where you live and therefore don't know what octane you use or your altitude. We also don't know what dyno you're talking about, since you didn't specify. All we do know is that you started from the wrong end with the exhaust, and you bought an expensive intake that only hurts the car when untuned. You're missing the mods you need most, which are an mbc, cat-back, and flash.

Also, it's annoying when people ask this question without just going to a dyno to find out and without searching first - it's been asked a million times, and there's no way we can know the answer.