Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buschur or Vishnu

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well thats what ive heard from a lot of people...and he says he can get you 390awhp with a turbo back,cams,and a tune?i think thats what is package is...maybe another part..but i dont see it happening...like look at the guy on here with the v550r..and only did 11.8??anyways go buschur..vishnu is not proven...
Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:47 AM
Former Sponsor

You know, a lot of times I see people on the internet that make uneducated posts. Most of the time these people do their damndist to coat every thread with the same garbage they read from someone else, who in another thread made uneducated posts. It's always easy to point these out, because they often are comprised of poor grammar, and exit clauses of "I heard" or "read on the internet."

If you want the facts on products, look at magazines, look at accomplishments. When the internet goggles are removed our proven record speaks for itself.

To the thread starter: If you have any questions on the products, please give us a call. The IX is a pretty serious machine, even with only a few mods.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

Buschur, Vishnu, AMS, TurboTrix, etc.... are all great companies it's just what your prefer. you are the customer, so you make the choice.

Can't go wrong with any of these companies.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by GT35REVO8
well thats what ive heard from a lot of people...and he says he can get you 390awhp with a turbo back,cams,and a tune?i think thats what is package is...maybe another part..but i dont see it happening...like look at the guy on here with the v550r..and only did 11.8??anyways go buschur..vishnu is not proven...
The numbers in the Vishnu packages are for crank horsepower. You're a troll. Go back to your cave.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
My guess would be Doug's Dynopower run by the infamous Doug Derby.
Thanks for the info Warr!
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dustin@Vishnu
When the internet goggles are removed our proven record speaks for itself.
no offense, but what records? i dont think i have ever seen or heard of any records of a Vishnu equipped evolution. please post some numbers.

edit. records regarding the members of evom, not including car and driver or your tunervision show.

i want to see some good track times and power graphs.

Last edited by deadbeatrec; Nov 13, 2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by deadbeatrec
no offense, but what records? i dont think i have ever seen or heard of any records of a Vishnu equipped evolution. please post some numbers.

edit. records regarding the members of evom, not including car and driver or your tunervision show.

+ 1 buschur has the records not you vishnu folks.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by deadbeatrec

Go look up One Lap of America and SCCA Pro Solo II National results. Here's a thought, not everyone cares about drag racing. Also, dyno graphs only prove so much; it's way too easy to have or manipulate dyno numbers.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by spdracerut
Go look up One Lap of America and SCCA Pro Solo II National results. Here's a thought, not everyone cares about drag racing. Also, dyno graphs only prove so much; it's way too easy to have or manipulate dyno numbers.
...and not to mention more than a handful of road racing events, rally-x and US rally championship races.