Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

English Advertisement

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2003, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
English Advertisement

It actually says A to B, FQ

..And for those not knowing...it means F...ing Quick.
Attached Thumbnails English Advertisement-1.jpg  
Old May 15, 2003, 07:44 PM
Evolving Member

I hope that ,some day they will bring those packages over here to US.I also believe that Ralliart had enough time to make up their mind and bring some goodies as well.I dont know who runs Ralliart's bussines over here ,but IMO if they would be smart enough ,they should brought some good stuff by now .US market would be like a golden mine for them.This is totaly a new territory where they could make pretty good $$$.Regardless of what I said before,after Mitsubishi pulled their cars out of WRC'03 season,doesn't seem like people are crazy about Ralliart anymore back in Europe.If You look around ,You can find a lot of stuff on Internet which is on sale and made by Ralliart.My friend in Poland told me,that Ralliart ECU's are pushed back by their competition just like MOTEC or GEMS which have better software,so they should move on and get their $hit togheter and bring something over here.I also believe that all owners cant wait 'till Ralliart people open their eyes and finally realize that we got our long waited cars and we need our parts ,so after almost 10 years of beeing in a shadow and beeing beaten by Honda's and Toyota's (no offense) is about time to become a king of the hill .Dont You guys think?I think that I'm gonna start to cry
Old May 15, 2003, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by vittorio
I hope that ,some day they will bring those packages over here to US.I also believe that Ralliart had enough time to make up their mind and bring some goodies as well.I dont know who runs Ralliart's bussines over here ,but IMO if they would be smart enough ,they should brought some good stuff by now .US market would be like a golden mine for them.This is totaly a new territory where they could make pretty good $$$.
It seems like Ralliart won't have the same association with performance here in the states, as it will overseas. The reason I say this, is that they are bringing out a "Ralliart Lancer" for 2004 that will be positioned in between the Oz lancer and the EVO. Go figure.
Old May 15, 2003, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by zx6r

It seems like Ralliart won't have the same association with performance here in the states, as it will overseas. The reason I say this, is that they are bringing out a "Ralliart Lancer" for 2004 that will be positioned in between the Oz lancer and the EVO. Go figure.
I totaly agree plus our Evo's dont have 6 speed ,ACD,AYC and seem to be a bit different than JDM or european version( i drove one back in Poland),but I'm so happy with EVo's we received.Keep it mechanical instead electrical as is with STI,that was one of the reasons I didn't go with Subaru,but I can call myself hardcore fan ,so I would get my Evo ,no matter what.