Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

So does this stuff happen to you guys too?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats crazy, its like people look for you when they see you own an evo. on another note someone needs to trim and clean his nails LMAO
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

my nails are very clean, thank you!

i just didn't want to use the flash while holding the card up or it would blind out the card being held up so close. thats why the picture is dark.

man i have to cut my nails like once a week or they are like monsterous. not cool =\
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kee1pride
he came back and i asked him what he thought and he said "leme tell you something son. I've driven 18 wheelers all my life. that car doesn't have anything on an 18wheeler. an 18 wheeler is like a stick of dynomite."

maybe youre rig just isnt torquey compared to a truck with 1500ft lbs.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahahah 18 wheeler are you serious??? WTF....I woulda put his *** in the passenger seat and ripped it and scared the old man
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

tried. he was like nah i've been here since 7am (it was 5pm) and its quitting time for me. then he told me the 18 wheeler would scare me.

lol ok. maybe it doesn't have a billion torque. no one ever told that 70 year old man how the whole power to weight ratio thing worked
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:37 AM

I had some kid at an autocross ask me if I drifted my car. I said no and he said "man everyone has been saying that."

I guess he has just seen Tokyo Drift or something.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

You should show it to his boss!!!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Yah, I remember when i went to discount tire, old guy was saying stupid things about my car, wing, plus why my car was still running when they pulled the key out ( I always turn off my turbo timer before i go somewhere ) Free oil change, tires, sometimes its hard to remember....

I just ignore stupid comments, dont care what they say about Evo's, doesnt metter to me... Let them think what they want...

Last edited by tweakdsm; Nov 14, 2006 at 09:51 AM.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:48 AM
Evolving Member

another case of "EVO- fastest vehicle EVAR"
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^^^ easy to make it fast, 4 door, 2.0L, awd, all season fun, I luv it.. lol
Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

I dont get business cards put on my windshield, but I do get a lot of people revving on me constantly. Soon as I left Discount Tire after I got my new Azenis. Mustang looks at me and revs. One time a Civic revved at me, I hit the two step and he had a WTF look on his face and took off slow and not like an ***.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Shadowpriest
Leaving all your pertinent information on the windshield wiper of a total stranger's car should very well indicate that you don't care who has it, unless there is a disclaimer on the card that states the information conveyed is intended for the owner of said car explicitly. Now for the topping: it's a car salesman's business card. He wants everyone and their mother to have one of those. Now he doesn't have to print as many since it's on the net.
wtf man, sorry but I disagree. He didn't put it onto just any car, he put it on THAT specific car. Isn't that enough implication that its meant for him only (regardless of who he is)?
Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

that's funny man.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DreamLike1
wtf man, sorry but I disagree. He didn't put it onto just any car, he put it on THAT specific car. Isn't that enough implication that its meant for him only (regardless of who he is)?
Clearly not. The wind could blow, knocking the card off the car and making it a free-for-all as far as information goes, or someone could have walked by and taken it off, even someone who didn't own the car. Hell, did he put the card on the car right side up and in a place it could be easily read by anyone walking by the car, or backwards with "Private" stamped on the back? All "risks" this person was apparently willing to take. Besides, come on, it's a BUSINESS card. It's not like he left his Social Security card on there.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

haha. i know. seriously. no it was stuck between my window and the door

for all i know he could have been a retard trying to jimmy my door open with a business card, failed, it got stuck, and then left a compliment on it to seem less suspicious

you never know these days!

Quick Reply: So does this stuff happen to you guys too?